Capita Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Java Developer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

They are not very professional people.they insisted for interview to be conducted on weekday and when I went there the interviews got stretched and I had take leave for that day.i Cleared 2 technical rounds and after that in managerial round manager tells me they can't consider me because I had maternity break..if they didn't want to take me ..they shouldn't have wasted my time....

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in March 2017.

Interview

firstly there was aptitude test followed by the technical, managerial and HR round.
    Aptitude test contains English,Quanti,and logical.
    Technical one is also easy they asked all the basics questions on oops concepts and java .mostly concentrated on collection and servlets, JSP and hibernate.
    Manager round was quite interesting they asked all about yourself and check our communication
    and asked the puzzles and also give one program to write.
    finally, in HR they asked about projects and the logical question.

Interview Questions

• Q: what are OOPS concepts, Collection Framework, Abstract class, string pool,
      interface and abstract class.
      Q: what are servlets ,JSP,hibernate ,hibernate mapping ,hibernate configuration file,struts basics
      Q: WAP Armgstrong number, String reverse ,interface implementation.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.