Capita Lead the Way Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Lead the Way Graduate Interview Questions

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

First stage - CV and Cover letter
Second stage - Online verbal and numerical tests (SHL)
Third stage - Telephone interview, this was a CBI so have a bank of stories/experiences where you can show your 'leadership' 'team work' etc. skills
Fourth stage - personality questionnaire, you'll be asked to do this after you have been asked to attend the AS, scores will not stop you going to the AS!
Fourth stage - Assessment centre, first task is a group task/discussion, next a face to face interview (same sort of questions as the telephone interview) and lastly a whole group (entire AS) task.

Interview Questions

• telephone: Describe a time when you influenced others/lead a team/taken the lead etc.?
    AS f2f: why capita? why you? when have you overcome barriers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Online assessments, 30 minute phone interview, further online tests, then assessment centre in the London office. Said they would reimburse expenses for travelling to London and when contacted with the expenses form and was just ignored. Very poor from such a big company.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a situation in which you had to mentor someone?   1 Answer

Other offer with a company I felt I was more suited towards.

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

The hiring process entails online tests a phone interview and the assessment day. All of these processes are there to test your abilities and to see if you are well suited to Capitas work culture. The team are very supportive and willing to answer any questions at all times.

Interview Questions

• Why have you applied to this position?
      When have you been in a difficult position and what did you go to overcome this?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are very flexible and willing to listen

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita in May 2016.

Interview

Online application with a few motivational questions, then a telephone interview. Focused on leadership and change. I've found this website really useful in preparing for interviews so I'll give as much detail as possible to help others now! The interviewer mutes the mic during your answer so don't let the silence on the other end put you off. I didn't get prompted for more info so if you feel like you need to add more, just keep on speaking as the interviewer will not interrupt. I would say this needs more prep than your standard competency-based interview as it largely focuses on leadership whereas other CB interviews would only need one example. The questions also have more than one part so try and keep that in mind when giving your example - I forgot to answer the follow up questions like "what was your thought process" etc.

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capita in May 2016.

Interview

I applied at the end of March and had my telephone interview at the start of May. Was successful and now awaiting the date for the assessment centre, which will take place at the end of June.
    - Online application
    - Numerical Test and Comprehension
    - 30 minute telephone interview
    - Assessment Centre

Interview Questions

• Telephone Interview:
      Name I time when you demonstrated leadership skills
      Name I time you were in a team and had to drive change
      Would you be willing to relocate? (Very important)   Answer Question

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Online application and telephone interview. I didn't get through to the final round, but I believe it's an assessment centre. I got a very quick response after my initial application and was invited to telephone interview in 2 days. All the interview slots are for one hour, but the actual interview took 20 minutes tops. Unfortunately I failed it, but here are the questions I was asked. I hope it helps someone else! Make sure you do lots of company research.

As a side note - the company seems a bit disorganised. They mixed up my phone slot and didn't notify me until I enquired about it. They are also very slow to reply to emails (if they do at all).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Capita?
      What sectors do we operate in?
      What financial data do you know about us?
      Where are our offices?
      Tell us how you demonstrated leadership.
      Tell us about a time you mentored someone.
      Tell us about a time you dealt with change.
      Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capita in March 2016.

Interview

online application with some vacancy questions then telephone interview where there were 5 questions and then online tests to find out i didn't go through to the next stage which was an assessment centre

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.