Capita Management Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Management Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Nottingham, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Informal interview with some competenany based questions, on strengths and weakness, asking about communication skills and how you would deal with delievering bad news, how do you cope with change and working in a fast paced environment. Spoke about the business as a whole and also what department specialise in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reigate, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Reigate, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Basic structured interview, they had a crypt sheet which they followed and made notes on.
    I suspect this is Capita wide. They went through the sheet and made notes where appropriate.
    No technical questions regarding the role, more to do with competency based.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in April 2014.

Interview

it was conducted over three levels. the intention of hiring a resource is very clear .Impressive interview process. however it would be better if all crucial cards are kept open while interviewing candidates.

Interview Questions

• apart from the technical questions, a lot of importance was given to team handling situations.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.