Capita PPI Case Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita PPI Case Handler Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PPI Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

two written tests, first was spotting patterns in numbers and word meaning etc a lost of about 30. The second test was to evaluate a letter a customer had sent the check the banks reply. It was pretty easy , spotting spelling mistakes, wrong information etc. I passed both with high score but was only one of two people out the group the trick was dont ponder on a question move on as the more you do the better.

Interview Questions

• there were 3 questions. one describe a time when you were unfairly criticized. a time when you improved a process. A tome when you worked under pressure.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

PPI Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Advised of the position by a recruiter. Was sent some online aptitude tests, upon passing those, the next step was an assessment centre at a hotel in Leeds, with 4 different tasks in a random order. A mock telephone call to a "customer" that had complained about a PPI policy, then a competency question based interview, following the STAR procedure. The next task was a test, the first part involved spell, fact and grammar checking a mock letter sent out to a customer, the second part was a logic based test, that involved some maths and english questions. The last stage for me was an observed group exercised, that I guess was to see how you worked as part of a team. We had to design a company party that respected the wishes of board members and staff and came under the set budget.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult person.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you did not meet the goals that were asked of you.   Answer Question

PPI Case Handler Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita in December 2014.

Interview

Online test then assessment centre
    Fir the assessment centre there was a written test then play acting on the phone. Here you are the case handler and you pretend to speak to an unhappy customer..last is a group activity you are given a topic and discuss and rate which is the best idea and why

PPI Case Handler Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita in September 2014.

Interview

Took place over a day, was a interview, a test and telephone test. I applied as a graduate and the interview does reflect this but other than the telephone test this is not reflected once you are in the job role. The test is maths and word test, the interview is standard asking about previous work history. The telephone test is a call to a pretend customer who has a issue at the bank. You are given a sheet to prep with questions to ask which you put into a order you feel would to appropriate to get the information you are required to capture.

PPI Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview which was really nice, it was long but was given advice on how to change my answers and how to act at the next stage which was an assessment centre. At the assessment centre there is a few stages there is an interview, a group exercise and a role play acting out a phone conversation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.