Capita Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Sales Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Basic telephone interview. Face to face interview. Panel interview and presentation. Relatively informal, interviewer spent more time talking than I did. Made clear some of the negatives of the position, but sadly on taking up the role it became clear that the situation was significantly worse than had been indicated.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. A lot of focus on forecasting accuracy, so be prepared to answer questions about your track record in this area.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Very detailed which included both telephone and face to face interviews. The process was very interesting indeed.

A good experience and would recommend to others, especially if your looking to work for a large organisation.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

After 2 phone interviews, I travelled to London for an interview and it lasted 45 minutes. I was interviewed by someone stuck in the 1980s along with it's décor. He wasn't totally intimidated as I am not sure he was smart enough to read the dynamic in the room.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.