Capita Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 21 Feb 2019

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Phone interview with HR. In person interviews with HR and with prospective line manager. Asked to present details of a recent technical solution worked on. Much of the questioning was thus based on real world scenarios and actual issues that had to be dealt with what, why, how. Got the feeling that decision to hire was made during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked some detailed questions about tech that I could have used (but hadn't).   Answer Question

Did a bit more research and decided that Capita probably wasn't the company for me.

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

In-house recruitment consult talked me through the role (although this wasn't entirely accurate in its scope) followed by telephone interview. This led to a face-to-face interview with the group director at the Leeds offices. Overall they seemed friendly and welcoming but received little feedback afterwards.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain costing methods for a specific soluition   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Phone interview, video call and final face to face. Interviewers gave a good idea of what the role would entail and didn't "over sell". Interview process stalled for a couple of months through changes in the company - no problem though, it happens.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you outside of work. A nice touch, as it showed interest in the person as well as the skills.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.