Capita Team Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Team Manager Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bury, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Bury, North West England, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Overall experience of the interview was positive.

I applied online and internal resourcing reached out to me and carried out a screen interview and invited me to a 3 hour on-site assessment interview at Capita with 2 people. 1 was HR resource and 1 Operations Manager. Assessment was an icebreaker, scenario based group activity and presentation, competency based interview and questions. Interesting insight was provided into the work environment, specifics of the position and details of job responsibilities. Interviewers happily shared their reasons to consider the company and their experiences of it.

People were very nice during the entire hiring and interview process, from front desk reception staff to hiring team.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of customer service delivery you have carried out   Answer Question
  • Give an example of where a new process was introduced and was not well received   Answer Question
  • What would you do where you noticed a team member's performance had dropped?   Answer Question
  • Give an example of a time you were you were struggling and what you did?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capita (Bengaluru).

Interview

1st round :HR screening ( Resume explanation)
    2nd round:Online test( English Grammer)
    3rd round :Ops manager round, (Experience & Metrics) round which was followed by
    4th round: Sr Ops manager round.(Metrics and skills)
    Documentation
    Background check
    Offer

Interview Questions

• Asked about the metrics like productivity and roster adherence.   Answer Question

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Runcorn, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Runcorn, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Short presentation from the Company and collection of paperwork (passports and proof of addresses)
    Group interview (advisers and team managers) with people from Recruitment
    Face to face interview with the Panel (Operations Manager and another Team Manager from a different department)
    Written tests (replying emails from customers)
    Language grammar tests (in English and Spanish)

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the country? (Team Manager asked me)   1 Answer

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

phone interview -just an invite to an assessment centre. The assessment centre involves a written test, a group discussion and a face-to face interview. It is relaxed but you will be assessed on your contrbution in the group discussion and your passion and knowledge for the product. Read up on the website and know the brand. be confident but not too cocky [i heard someone was rejected for appearing over confdent]

Interview Questions

• Regular questions:

What is you value ad?
      Describe a successful process you implemented in previous roles?
      Strengths, weaknesses   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in May 2014.

Interview

Management doesn't have idea why they are recruiting. They didn't had the JD. They had a teleconference with UK Managers who also didn't had any idea as what they are suppose to do after offshoring the projects. they a managerial and HR discussion. it was easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a cakewalk as i got what i demanded.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.