Capita Trainee Actuary Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Trainee Actuary Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2015.

Interview

This was a very fair and manageable interview. I was interviewed by two more senior Actuarial employees of the company. The interview lasted 40 minutes but it really flew by.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capita (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2014.

Interview

through university advert, sent cv, called for two interviews each lasting for 30 minutes.
    in three days they got back. it was an easy process. joined work within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2007.

Interview

I made contact through e-mail first ,and an interview was set up. the first interview consisted of two interviewers, the head of the department and another high up in the dept. Most questions were standard, with some focusing on my leaving cert results (Irish equivalent of A-levels). They both talked a lot about what work they do. the 2nd interview again had 3 interviewers., again the dept. head and the leader of two different teams. A lot of the questions were repeated by the new interviewers, with a question about what salary I expected.A question was asked about my final year project and whether I achieved the results i wanted.They talked about what each team does and asked me which i would be more interested in working for.

Interview Questions

• why did you chose to work in this industry and for this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for standard salary as I had no exam exemptions. (actuarial exams). 28,750 was agreed + benefits

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.