Capital One Senior Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capital One Senior Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

Process:
1) resume screening
2) coding exam - fairly easy
3) technical interview - asked about past work as it relates to the job description
4) data challenge - 10 days to complete, fair assessment of skills
5) panel interview

Everyone along the process was very professional and kind. The turn around from the time you finish a step in the process and finding out if you move onto the next round is reasonably paced (typically a week or less). The panel interview takes the longest to schedule. Overall process roughly 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview questions are based around your prior work as it relates to the job description.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

First hackerrank assessment about SQL and one select language, I used Python. Then data challenge to analyse data to solve a problem. At last, the final round is conducted online which consists of two round of case interview, one round of data challenge presentation and one round of EQ (behavioral).

Interview Questions

• A time that help someone on the team.   2 Answers

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Interview

There are three rounds in total: (1) coding challenge: 2 sql and 2 python coding problem; (2) data challenge: you have one week to work on it; (3) onsite interview: 1 behavioral interview, 1 data challenge presentation and 2 case interviews.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Interview

when you receive the e-mail with a link for code test in hackerrank.
    hackerank will give you about 75 minutes for the code test, you can have test before real one.
    the phone interview

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

2 case and 1 data challenge and some behavior questions and follows up. The caser are nice and will direct you how to solve the problem. 2 cases are coding and credit card. And behavior biggest achievements.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The Onsite interview includes one data challenge presentation and two case interviews. The interviewer in the data challenge part listened to my presentation and go through my code with me. The questions ask are about the idea, technique used in the data challenge. The case interviews are simple math questions and some questions are related to the business analysis.

Interview Questions

• All three interview includes typical behavior questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Smooth Interview process. The HR always responded immediately and clarified any questions I had. Initial coding round where you need to write simple python codes and sql queries. Next was the data challenge round where you will be given data that needs to be analysed and a report needs to be sent. Final round is the challenging Case Interview round. There were 2 case interviews. The interviewers help you through the case and work with you to arrive at the answer.

Interview Questions

• Data Challenge round. 2 case interviews. every round had a behavioral question that was asked.   Answer Question

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

Straight forward. Clear from the beginning. Multiple rounds. Including a data challenge. also has a pre interview call explaining the next process. the HR was very helpful and gave ample time for submission and helped in every way possible. allowed usage of open source software.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Case Interviews are not very hard, they focus a lot on calculations. Data Challenge interview focuses on details, need to know all of your data. All interviews start with one behavioral question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you help someone. (Behavioral Question)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The total process consisted of 5 rounds, which included 2 technical assessments and 3 on-site interviews. Of the 3 on-site interviews, one was to present one the technical assessment and the other two were case interviews

Interview Questions

• How was your approach to the technical assessment unique? What are the different methods you considered to complete the challenge and why did you choose the one you chose?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.