CapitalVia Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CapitalVia Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at CapitalVia

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh) in January 2019.

Interview

First we were called onto a GD....then they selected students in the ratio of 1:5 from us ....then asked us to get ready for the interview. Most of the students got selected are the MBA ones...Being a btech student I felt nervous about facing a interview along with a MBA student.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CapitalVia

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Ghaziabad) in November 2018.

Interview

The selection process is divided into three categories first round is online aptitude test it took two days to declare results .
    Second round is group discussion after that personal interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      And other basic questions about family.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview.
    First was aptitude test it was pretty easy, second GD which I found was relatively tough, third was HR where you need to be confident.

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in October 2017.

Interview

There was 3 rounds - Apti than HR round and finally Technical Round.
    Apti is of 60 mint with 60 questions {numerical's + General questions + GK }.
    HR round is to just know about your self.
    Technical round wants your confidence and basic market Knowledge.
    now HR will inform about your selection.

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in November 2016.

Interview

Very systematic and friendly procedure. No hectic proceedings.
    First there was an online test consisting of very basic aptitude and gk questions , and then HR round followed by a final sales round.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself?
      2.What is your goal in life ?
      3.Why should we hire you?
      4.What do you know about our company ?
      5.What do you know about the profile of Business Analyst ?
      6.Why do you want to work in this profile ?
      7.What do you know about trading ?
      8. How would you handle clients ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in November 2016.

Interview

firstly they took an aptitude test which is very easy.some trading related questions are there in test and some general knowledge questions are also there.Followed by GD(depends on no .of candidates ). and last round is sales round.last round is bit tough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in November 2016.

Interview

It started with an aptitude test. Pretty easy. Multiple questions based on the number series. And then I was set with a face-to-face interview with one of the HR employees. That's when things got real.

P.S.- Don't get fooled by the profile "Business Analyst" because what you'd be doing is far from business analysis. You're required to make cold calls 5-6 hours a day. The target is Rs.1.85 Lac per week I guess, not that I remember or care about. The CTC offered is 4.02 lpa but cash in hand is a measly 21 grands a month. If you're a technical person and actually interested in business analysis, I won't recommend working here.

Interview Questions

• Q: The length to breadth ratio of the indian flag?   1 Answer

Because I did not find it suited to my expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Ghaziabad) in November 2016.

Interview

Capitalvia came to our campus for recruitment in November 2016 and a female HR came from the company and second round was a GD with 20 people in a group and the next round was a HR round that was conducted and luckily I got selected and 25 other also got placed and the very first round was an online test that was easy to crack. It was a great experience and learnt a lot from that.

Interview Questions

• HR asked me to sell a broken Iphone and a sell shares to someone who is a dilettante in stock market.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CapitalVia in October 2016.

Interview

Was shortlisted form AMCAT.
    Then there was an aptitude test which was really easy. Question like what is the ratio of length and width of Indian Flag, and some really easy maths.
    The second round was HR. It was simple interaction between you and HR so that they may filter the candidates who can speak at least.
    Third round was with I don't know someone from the management. That round was also simple she asked me how will I handle pressure and all.
    Fourth round was with sales manager I guess. He tried demotivating me but was unable to do so. We discussed a lot of things about politics, football, engineering, Priyanka Chopra, and yeah money. It was like 45 minutes with him and I was in an argument a lot of time.
    Tips for this round is be updated and speak whatever you want to you just have to speak.
    That's all the HR came and congratulated me for my selection.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary discussion round is pending they said that they will analyse candidates performance and will mention the salary on LOI.
    And I didn't received it yet.

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Greater Noida) in October 2016.

Interview

It took three days . There were many rounds starting from aptitude to Interview. The interview round and Group Discussion rounds were very difficult. In GD 3 were selected out of 15 students. While Interview was also very difficult.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.