CapitalVia Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CapitalVia Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

50 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Online Aptitude test and then two round of interviews. First with HR and other with Hiring Manager of that particular department. The Hiring manager will ask you questions just to see if you are suitable for the job that the HR selected you for.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work overtime without getting paid for it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation until you are experienced.

Other Interview Reviews for CapitalVia

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CapitalVia.

Interview

Company take first Test then... . ..... .... Interview ...... ...... ... ....... ... .... ... ..... .. ...... .. .... ... ... .... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia in August 2014.

Interview

Having 3 round interview.....including knowledge about share market,Selection depend in your past experience...... .... ........... ................ ..................... ...................... ..................... .............. .......... . ...... ....... . ... ... ... .... .. .... . ... .. .... ... .. .... .... ...... ..... ..... . ... .... ... ...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in July 2014.

Interview

aptitude test, group discussion, personal interview .. in the interview the questions where related to the share and derivates market like company shares , gold and other base metel etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore).

Interview

wake in Interview r u GK and Match knowledge test. and some Q for u for how to sells on phone it is the big target for us.

Anonymous Employee in Silchar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Silchar) in February 2015.

Interview

As my college is located at a remote location, so the interview was conducted remotely through video conferencing and telephone.The first round was a Skype round followed by a telephonic round for the candidates selected from the first round. Finally an interaction with the HR for the candidates selected after the two rounds.

Interview Questions

• Questions like:
      Tell me about yourself in hindi!
      Why Capitalvia?
      What differentiates you from others?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in June 2015.

Interview

4rounds were there...first was online test consist of aptitude and G.K......as I was campus applicant so cutoff to clear online test was set about 80%....followed by GD...then HR interview at college and finally shortlisted candidates were called for final interview at OFFICE premise.
    After all it is an easy process but most rejections are there in written then 50% in GD and most of the candidates clearing GD are selected as interview seems to be simple.

Interview Questions

• Apart from your technical field, why do u want to join us?
      Ur future goals.
      How to sell a product.....personality...telephonically ...etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

Prepare well.. You will get selected only thing is to focus on your communication skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in August 2015.

Interview

First round was aptitude round in which cutoff was 55 out 60 for engineering student which is quite difficult.after that was hr round in which hr informed about the 1 year bond.after that there was technical round.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (New Delhi) in January 2015.

Interview

it was like a f...k up interview process ... nt so vl planned ... they came late first of all and it stare with online exam ..all can easily copied frm net dont worry , and then GD current topic and lastly interview - they will ask favorite color , wat ur parents doing ... and all stupid questions ,

Interview Questions

• favorite color , wat parents doing .. and all if we screw the interview then also they will take ...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview Process was very comfortable. Two rounds of interview were conducted. You have to clear both of them to make it. Do be very confident and in a decent formal attire. Maintain an eye contact while you are talking. Submit an updated Resume. As most of the questions will be asked from the resume only. They will basically check you Communcation Skills, Convincing power, Financial Market knowledge, Knowledge about the company

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.