CapitalVia Executive Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CapitalVia Executive Trainee Interview Questions

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia in June 2014.

Interview

capitalvia came to my college(xiss,ranchi) as a role of executive trainee but it was a call center type job and i think it is my biggest mistake of my life to get job in capitalvia. god please save meeeee..and i want to give a message to all that please dont come for job in capitalvia please.

Interview Questions

• what is the role of an executive trainee?????i got confused ????   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CapitalVia

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CapitalVia in July 2014.

Interview

i have faced three rounds of interview and then i got selected for the job my first interview was with HR she has decided that in which shift i should be working , the second round is with the director sir and last one with the manager .

Interview Questions

• i was asked to sell a pen n that was not so expected by me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in March 2014.

Interview

First round was Aptitude Test, Second Round was GD, Third Round was Telephonic Round, Fourth Round was HR Round, Last Round was Technical Round. The whole process was smooth and steady, I felt no difficulty in answering the questions.

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia in July 2014.

Interview

I was placed through campus placement so i had an interview through video calling and in one round only they selected us, as the interviewer was very straight forward to us and he just ask to the point questions.
    Communication skill and convening skill are essential for our job.

Interview Questions

• To check product pitching technique he asked me to sell my cell phone to him   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you are getting offer by capital via just grab it...

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in July 2014.

Interview

GD, PI through Skype, complete every thing related to sales and communication skills were checked, two person took the interview, Hr and SMT member, after that next day one of the manager also made a call to confirm , as i was from finance stream.

Interview Questions

• How many minutes can you speak without stopping.?   1 Answer

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia.

Interview

2 rounds of Interview. Normal Question asked. Mostly everybody will be selected. No need to worry about. They want to increase their employees. Their recruit employees on every month. 1st Round will be from HR and other will be from the Team Manager where you will be joining. Results will declared mostly within a day

Interview Questions

• Why CapitalVia? Long term goal? Few General Knowledge Questions? Will ask you to do sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Bhopal) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very bad the interview mostly consisted of logical questions that i was unable to answerquestions.basically consisted on your logical skills and your ability to solve them at the very moment then they asked me if I wanted to say anything about the company and its s func.

tioning

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.