CapitalVia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CapitalVia Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2019

2.8

Sort:

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia in May 2017.

Interview

First of all there was aptitude round followed by hr round and finally there was a sales round.The process took whole day.
    In aptitude round there were reasoning questions,maths questions,gk questions and questions related to stock market.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

I have been recruited through campus recruitment programe. There were three rounds of interviews. 1) Skype 2) Telephonic 3) Personal Interview.

Some questions asked :

My strengths and weaknesses ..

One embarrassing moment and how I dealt with it.
    whats your Achievement in life.
    Where do you see yourself 3 years from now
    Goals in life

Interview Questions

• 1. why you want to join Capitalvia
      2. what are your strenght and weekness
      3. What do you know about Stock Market   Answer Question

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in March 2014.

Interview

First round was Aptitude Test, Second Round was GD, Third Round was Telephonic Round, Fourth Round was HR Round, Last Round was Technical Round. The whole process was smooth and steady, I felt no difficulty in answering the questions.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore).

Interview

I applied for the position online. The First round is general discussion round with HR. HR is Good and Supportive. She asked Some General Questions .The next round is a Technical HR. In technical Hr, they asked questions related to dbms, sql , python ,os etc. The level of technical interview is Average.
    The very next round is again a Technical Interview. The person who is taking the final Technical Interview is looks like an employee of the company . But to say , he is rude and arrogant. I applied as a fresher, but he treated me as a experienced person. The person who is taking final interview is rude and he thinks that he knows everything. If you know everything, then why you are working with capitalvia ?? Why won't you working for google ?? So, He asked very difficult questions , i think as a fresher very less number of students can answer.
    I think the final interview is the worst interview i ever had.

Interview Questions

• They asked some data base question.
      They asked some python question.   Answer Question

Client Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position online. Initially there was a aptitude test followed by the interview with HR. The aptitude test has basic IQ questions, once the individual cracks the apti, he/she gets eligible for the face to face interview.

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Ghaziabad) in November 2016.

Interview

Capitalvia came to our campus for recruitment in November 2016 and a female HR came from the company and second round was a GD with 20 people in a group and the next round was a HR round that was conducted and luckily I got selected and 25 other also got placed and the very first round was an online test that was easy to crack. It was a great experience and learnt a lot from that.

Interview Questions

• HR asked me to sell a broken Iphone and a sell shares to someone who is a dilettante in stock market.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Panipat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Panipat) in October 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds, the first one was aptitude test, second was the GD round, and the last one was the HR round. The aptitude test was of moderate level. The questions comprised of reasoning, English, quants and one should also have good general knowledge in order to clear the first round. Second being GD in which 15 members team is formed and 3-4 students were selected from each team.
    third round is the HR round in which questions asked are based on one's resume and questions like suppose you are having a pen's cap, now tell me how you are going to sell it. Another question that was being asked was why should we hire you and so on.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Bhopal) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very bad the interview mostly consisted of logical questions that i was unable to answerquestions.basically consisted on your logical skills and your ability to solve them at the very moment then they asked me if I wanted to say anything about the company and its s func.

tioning

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Varanasi) in November 2015.

Interview

Their were three stages in the whole interview process
    1. Aptitude test
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Personal Interview
    Aptitude Test: Easy quantitative questions and few general knowledge questions.
    Group Discussion: After first round they select some on the basis of the result of first round and then they make groups of 12 member among the selected students for Group Discussion.
    Personal Interview: There will be some HR questions and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What is stock market? What do you mean by shares of a company?   Answer Question

Senior, Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in March 2012.

Interview

personal Interview. Regards

Manish salvi

Interview Questions

• Based on Market Research Project.
      Academic Knowledge.
      Capital Market Knowledge.
      Personal Life.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.