CapitalVia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Client Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Agra, Uttar Pradesh) in September 2018.

Interview

The online aptitude test was there and then it was followed by Group discussion and last round with Hr Manager and they ask a question regarding sales and marketing

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through other sources interview was good.very simple question they asked about market if you have proper knowledge about market so you can easily crack the interview HR question was very simple no tricky question they ask they just want to know your presence of mind.

Busineess Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia.

Interview

The first round was telephonic and Second round was via Skype. It was my first job and got campus placement. They were hiring for the first time from a Premiere Engineering colleges and kep the question simple yet thought provoking

Interview Questions

• What does a middle-class segment look for in investment instruments   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore).

Interview

I applied for the position online. The First round is general discussion round with HR. HR is Good and Supportive. She asked Some General Questions .The next round is a Technical HR. In technical Hr, they asked questions related to dbms, sql , python ,os etc. The level of technical interview is Average.
    The very next round is again a Technical Interview. The person who is taking the final Technical Interview is looks like an employee of the company . But to say , he is rude and arrogant. I applied as a fresher, but he treated me as a experienced person. The person who is taking final interview is rude and he thinks that he knows everything. If you know everything, then why you are working with capitalvia ?? Why won't you working for google ?? So, He asked very difficult questions , i think as a fresher very less number of students can answer.
    I think the final interview is the worst interview i ever had.

Interview Questions

• They asked some data base question.
      They asked some python question.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karimnagar, Telangana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Karimnagar, Telangana).

Interview

Initially they conducted screening test. Questions were based on aptitude, reasoning, verbal ability, general knowledge. After a day they released the list of candidates selected for next round. In the second round it was a video interview.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (New Delhi).

Interview

An online aptitude test with basic questions and little bit of current affairs .shortlisted students were taken for personal interview .the process was quick and results were shared within three days.personal interviews had mathematical,logical,gk questions thrown which were not so hard.but required quick thinking.

Interview Questions

• What I liked about my city?   1 Answer

Client Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position online. Initially there was a aptitude test followed by the interview with HR. The aptitude test has basic IQ questions, once the individual cracks the apti, he/she gets eligible for the face to face interview.

Manager-HR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Visakhapatnam) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted GD followed by PI. The people selected for GD were taken forward for the PI. The PI was one to one which was very nice. The interviewer was friendly and made me feel comfortable . It was a very nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do this Job?   1 Answer

E-Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore).

Interview

It was a campus placement, had the process of company introduction then a group discussion followed by a personal interview round with the department head and the assistance manger. Interview was based to technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to the filed.   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Agra, Uttar Pradesh) in November 2018.

Interview

Campus recruitment , first aptitude , then personal interview, but the recruiter was very friendly and you'll feel comfortable while giving interview , due to the shortage of time and there were approx 400 students for the interview , the interviewer took 3 students interview at a time , so he also asked us , whome should i hire in all 3 of you, i said hire me , i dont know them

Interview Questions

• Why should i hire you? , how can you sale the product   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.