CapitalVia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in December 2012.

Interview

You can apply by online after selection of your resume you can get call from CapitalVia.after that you have to give interview here and get selected.
    Apart from that you can directly visit our office with your resume and if there is any vacancy here then you your interview schedule will be lined up.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia in April 2015.

Interview

There was three rounds
    first was telephonic round which went very smoothly and ask about yourself and some basic questions related java,PHP and C,c++ concept
    and rest two were held on skype
    it was one week process,

Interview Questions

• Basic puzzle,OOPs Concept,Data Structure
      likes you have to implement queue using two Stacks   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Surathkal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Surathkal) in May 2015.

Interview

First round was telephony interview.It was like introduction in which they want to know basic information from your side like your area of interest,your skillset and also they tells about profile offered package details.Second round was technical interview in C C++.Third round was also technical round in which question from Php, MySql and database.Fourth round was HR round.

Interview Questions

• technical interview: What is multiple inheritance,what is problem associated with it, some simple SQL queries,foreign key constraints,triggers,procedures,views, php basic questions.
      HR Interview: what you know about company,why Capitalvia, as software developer how you will help us. Will this your last company or first company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in January 2015.

Interview

first i sit 2 hours in waiting room then they call me for interview and ask php basics and oops concepts array functions related questions was there and then after few days i got confirmation from HR that i got the job

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in May 2014.

Interview

If you want to go for a it jon in capitalvia then you must have good logical thinking and DBMS knowledge.
    If you have a better knowledge of OOPS and Mysql then you can easily get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a good one to one. the interviewer asked me good questions and gave me enough time to think and respond. he told me the company's goals an obective and what will be my responsibility if i join

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia in June 2014.

Interview

capitalvia came to my college(xiss,ranchi) as a role of executive trainee but it was a call center type job and i think it is my biggest mistake of my life to get job in capitalvia. god please save meeeee..and i want to give a message to all that please dont come for job in capitalvia please.

Interview Questions

• what is the role of an executive trainee?????i got confused ????   Answer Question

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CapitalVia in July 2014.

Interview

i have faced three rounds of interview and then i got selected for the job my first interview was with HR she has decided that in which shift i should be working , the second round is with the director sir and last one with the manager .

Interview Questions

• i was asked to sell a pen n that was not so expected by me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in March 2014.

Interview

First round was Aptitude Test, Second Round was GD, Third Round was Telephonic Round, Fourth Round was HR Round, Last Round was Technical Round. The whole process was smooth and steady, I felt no difficulty in answering the questions.

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia in July 2014.

Interview

I was placed through campus placement so i had an interview through video calling and in one round only they selected us, as the interviewer was very straight forward to us and he just ask to the point questions.
    Communication skill and convening skill are essential for our job.

Interview Questions

• To check product pitching technique he asked me to sell my cell phone to him   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you are getting offer by capital via just grab it...