CapitalVia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 23 May 2019

2.8

Sort:

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia in July 2014.

Interview

I was placed through campus placement so i had an interview through video calling and in one round only they selected us, as the interviewer was very straight forward to us and he just ask to the point questions.
    Communication skill and convening skill are essential for our job.

Interview Questions

• To check product pitching technique he asked me to sell my cell phone to him   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you are getting offer by capital via just grab it...

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in July 2014.

Interview

GD, PI through Skype, complete every thing related to sales and communication skills were checked, two person took the interview, Hr and SMT member, after that next day one of the manager also made a call to confirm , as i was from finance stream.

Interview Questions

• How many minutes can you speak without stopping.?   1 Answer

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia.

Interview

2 rounds of Interview. Normal Question asked. Mostly everybody will be selected. No need to worry about. They want to increase their employees. Their recruit employees on every month. 1st Round will be from HR and other will be from the Team Manager where you will be joining. Results will declared mostly within a day

Interview Questions

• Why CapitalVia? Long term goal? Few General Knowledge Questions? Will ask you to do sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Bhopal) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very bad the interview mostly consisted of logical questions that i was unable to answerquestions.basically consisted on your logical skills and your ability to solve them at the very moment then they asked me if I wanted to say anything about the company and its s func.

tioning

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview is done in three stages
    1. HR Interview
    2. Aptitude Test
    3. Manager Interview

HR will ask you general question about your previous job and all ..
    Aptitude test was average .. general common sense and gk questions ..
    Manager asked question based on Resume ..

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (New Delhi) in January 2017.

Interview

First a round of GD on normal topic, mine was "Should GD be a part of selection process for placements?" After the round of GD from each group 5-7 students were selected, for further interview process

Data Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore).

Interview

It was a 2 days process.The first day was an online test consisting of aptitude questions and gk questions.It was very easy. You can easily score above 90%The shortlisted candidates was then allowed for interview.There were 2 interview panels.One consists of only single person to be interviewed and the other panel was having group interview having three persons.The questions were based on general gk and polititcs.They were trying to check the confidence level.

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CapitalVia (New Delhi) in February 2015.

Interview

It was telephonic and went for 7 days. It was done in several days and by different people. It was a nice experience but joining time was very less, hardly 3-4 days.
    Offer letter was also not given until we came for joining, so there were some clarifications required.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in March 2014.

Interview

A person who persuing or complete MBA in finance can apply for research analyst post. 3 interviews ( written, 1st round and 2nd round) 1st round is a normal inverview and 2nd round for technical knowledge about research.

Interview Questions

• Patterns, candlesticks, trend, support and resistence etc.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in February 2011.

Interview

Written test with 2 PIs