CapitalVia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at CapitalVia

2.8

Data Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore).

Interview

It was a 2 days process.The first day was an online test consisting of aptitude questions and gk questions.It was very easy. You can easily score above 90%The shortlisted candidates was then allowed for interview.There were 2 interview panels.One consists of only single person to be interviewed and the other panel was having group interview having three persons.The questions were based on general gk and polititcs.They were trying to check the confidence level.

Manager HCM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in April 2018.

Interview

Three rounds, last one was a presentation round, the questions were good, quick, but with a lot of false promises. Their expectations were not clearly mentioned and the offer given was too less. I had felt cheated but beggars can't be choosers, hence went ahead with it.

Interview Questions

• Why did you take a career break?   1 Answer

Client Aqusition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Bengaluru) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through college placements .1st round was general aptitude questions and then 2nd round was skype interview which is very easy . The process took 4 around days

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview.
    First was aptitude test it was pretty easy, second GD which I found was relatively tough, third was HR where you need to be confident.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia in December 2017.

Interview

First round is an simple MCQ quiz.
    Second round would be an group discussion.

Interview round is more focused on your communication skills and presence of mind .
    Note-
    your communication skills and your attitude are going to important role throughout your interview.

Consumer Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in December 2017.

Interview

Consumer Research Analyst is the marketing post and is easy to crack for capital via.The company is really good for a person who wants to build a career in sales and who has a zeal and enthusiasm to perform and meet the targets.

Client Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview comprises of 3 rounds
    1st- Written test( comprising of easy 60 questions in 30 min from math, G.K, English. 50% > qualified to next
    2nd- face 2 face with HR executive
    3rd- face to face with HRM

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose capitalvia?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in October 2017.

Interview

There was 3 rounds - Apti than HR round and finally Technical Round.
    Apti is of 60 mint with 60 questions {numerical's + General questions + GK }.
    HR round is to just know about your self.
    Technical round wants your confidence and basic market Knowledge.
    now HR will inform about your selection.

Costumer Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Greater Noida) in September 2017.

Interview

Started with a brief intro of Company and Job profile, and Question and Answer session followed by Personal Interview. Questions asked were simple and direct. No technical questions were asked as the job profile is of Costumer Acquisition Manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia in May 2017.

Interview

First of all there was aptitude round followed by hr round and finally there was a sales round.The process took whole day.
    In aptitude round there were reasoning questions,maths questions,gk questions and questions related to stock market.