CapitalVia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CapitalVia Interview Questions

Interviews at CapitalVia

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Panipat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Panipat) in October 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds, the first one was aptitude test, second was the GD round, and the last one was the HR round. The aptitude test was of moderate level. The questions comprised of reasoning, English, quants and one should also have good general knowledge in order to clear the first round. Second being GD in which 15 members team is formed and 3-4 students were selected from each team.
    third round is the HR round in which questions asked are based on one's resume and questions like suppose you are having a pen's cap, now tell me how you are going to sell it. Another question that was being asked was why should we hire you and so on.

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in October 2016.

Interview

First round was written test of 60 minutes.Then second round was HR interview.Third and last round was sales round and after some time results were announced on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Questions regarding marketing terms like-Equity,Share,Nifty etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in October 2016.

Interview

Three rounds of interview, Aptitude Test, HR Discussion and Management Analysis were cleared. Aptitude Test had general level questions followed with HR discussion round wherein views about various profile, personal, qualifications, job role etc were exchanged. In Management Analysis round, job role play and key discussion about the job happened and analysed. Overall , CV has the competitive way to recruit the candidates. During the interview the hospitality is average.

Interview Questions

• Any knowledge about the Financial Markets?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Everything is set.

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Dehradun) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a single round where i was asked about my introduction . later on he asked me about expeience in last job and what are the reason behind to leave the organisation 3 question was of my mathematical test in which he randomly asked me to calculate 25%of 6000.
    final question was about shifting to another place

Interview Questions

• tell me about yorself
      role of business analyst
      strength and weakness in you
      adaptability in organisation   1 Answer

Business Analyst (Sales) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in October 2016.

Interview

applied through Amcat
    Interviewed in indore
    the process took one day
    their was multiple rounds
    first was aptitude round
    the their were no, of students so they took gd
    after that their was a personal interview
    then there was another interview for sales

Interview Questions

• y do you want to join captialvia ?
      what do ypu know about capitalvai
      basic question   Answer Question

Business Analyst (Sales) Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through AMCAT. I was interviewed in Indore. They will submit your phone before the hiring process.First of all there will be an easy Aptitude test ; after that there will be an easy HR interview followed by simple sales interview. They will ask about you and check your convincing power.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore).

Interview

It was a 2 round process..Online Test 60 MCQ Ques-60 minutes. Then was an HR Round.The Hr asked basic financial questions. But at last I was asked to sign up a bond for 1 year which I was not comfortable at..If I leave this job before 1 year I ll have to pay 75000 Rs. The reason to refuse the bond- you'll not get the job. It bond must be flexible enough or must be reduced to 6 months for those who are not comfortable to sign.

Interview Questions

• What is primary market? What is Stock Trading? What are qualities a sales person should have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very good firstly they took a written test for about 60 minutes in that they asked quanta reasoning english etc. I think anybody can clear that. After that they took 2 face to face interview thats it.

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in September 2016.

Interview

It started with the test which consist of 60 question and you have time of 1 hr to solve that
    and their is no negative marking in that test and test was very easy.
    then n HR round their were general question like
    guide me through your profile etc...
    then they asked me how would i sell a mobile phone to customer over a phone for this me and HR did the role play.
    rest of the process was simple they were just interested in knowing my analytical and intellectual skills and also they are keen to know that weather you are confident or not.

Interview Questions

• what is the theory of relativity according to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The package for the profile is fixed so negotiating on that part is the waste of time.
    i just negotiated with the joining date as i need to work till my notice period ends at the existing firm where i worked prior.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Bhopal) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very bad the interview mostly consisted of logical questions that i was unable to answerquestions.basically consisted on your logical skills and your ability to solve them at the very moment then they asked me if I wanted to say anything about the company and its s func.

tioning