CapitalVia Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CapitalVia Research Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in March 2014.

Interview

A person who persuing or complete MBA in finance can apply for research analyst post. 3 interviews ( written, 1st round and 2nd round) 1st round is a normal inverview and 2nd round for technical knowledge about research.

Interview Questions

• Patterns, candlesticks, trend, support and resistence etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CapitalVia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in February 2011.

Interview

Written test with 2 PIs

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in April 2015.

Interview

There was an Aptitude Round, followed by HR interview, and then the final round taken by 1 of the SMT members. After that, they took a couple of days time before declaring the results.

Interview Questions

• Why Research, A few Technical Questions, rest all HR Type   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in October 2014.

Interview

1. Aptitude test which is based on financial market and technical analysis ltl bit tough. Prepare before interview
    2.hr round - salary discussion and market and time
    3.technical round- chart candlestick pattern

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia.

Interview

Capitalvia conduct three interview process,
    1. aptitude (which consist of terminology of technical analysis and some of the basic questions related to stock market)
    2. HR round
    3. Technical round

Interview Questions

• Are you really think so, that you are very good in technical analysis?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in March 2012.

Interview

One can apply online or may get opportunity through college or university. First of all a written examination will be there and selected candidates will get offer for interview. Interview process may be in two stage or it may be in single.

Interview Questions

• How global indicators affect the domestic market (Equity & Commodity)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in February 2015.

Interview

Great experience 3 rounds of interview, 1st round was HR 2nd Technical 3rd interview from head of department questions where based on technical and fundamental, with average 7 questions had a great oppurtunity in this field so if anyone wants to join can be a part of it

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Kochi) in April 2015.

Interview

Telephonic and Skype interview by the HR people and done with the processes within 1 month and done all paper works by my college and the I went to the company on the Joining date

Interview Questions

• Normal market view that experienced and done with the questions and all of the views and startegies for trading   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.