CapitalVia Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CapitalVia Team Leader Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in May 2015.

Interview

In a interview process firstly we have a submit resume then have fill one form .then we have to give online exam.aand after selection in online exam we are nominated for PI .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CapitalVia

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in January 2014.

Interview

You have to clear Written test then HR interview will happened in which they ask about hobbies and yourself and then there will be Technical Interview in which they will ask about finance related questions.

Interview Questions

• In hr round they will be ask about your hobbies from the resume and in Technical round questions will be from finance sector   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very easy and total 1-2 days process of interview process .when i selected after 5 days i submitted documents . one of floor manager and one of hr executive take the live interview

Interview Questions

• why you only one shift timing   1 Answer

because of some personal problem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalVia (Indore) in December 2012.

Interview

You can apply by online after selection of your resume you can get call from CapitalVia.after that you have to give interview here and get selected.
    Apart from that you can directly visit our office with your resume and if there is any vacancy here then you your interview schedule will be lined up.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.