CareerNet Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 11 Apr 2019

2.6

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Bengaluru) in June 2013.

Interview

first was telephonic interview by the recruiter.
    Simple questions on recruitment
    Basically they will check how good is your communication
    question on basic general knowlege.
    Basic reasoning questions.
    why you want to make your career in recruitment.
    Basic Hr questions.

Negotiation

no negotiation as i joined as fresher.

Interview

I attended interview 3 years back and there were 2 face to face discussion and 1 test

Anonymous Employee in Hubli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Hubli) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a pool campus drive held at one of the B schools. The process was simple, Group Discussions --> Personal Interview. It was mass hiring campaign from Careernet and I glad I got it right.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Why careernet and why recruitment Industry?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting in January 2015.

Interview

Process through job protal. Highly designed interview process. For good talent they have multiple options to hire them. I have cleared all the 4 level of interview respectively with Recruiter,employee programme manager and director.

Interview Questions

• IQ based test given by manager. but overall was nice brain stroming activity.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do negotiate but they do offer best to aligible candidates.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting in January 2011.

Interview

the interview was good. Analytic questions were asked and questions relating to HR and Recruitment were asked. Had 3 rounds and all were challenging. Questions related to Compensation, salary negotiations were probed. All the rounds were conducted the same day and results were announced as well.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

15 minutes round for the interview and asked basic questions about recruitment. Asked about Recruitment cycle, future goals and about family background which was more often a communication check only.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Bengaluru) in September 2010.

Interview

Resume got shortlisted and I received call for F2F interview and there I was for interview had 2 rounds of interview but quite lengthy interviews. Enjoyed that bit.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting.

Interview

I got placed through campus.I had a telephonic interview as first round after 2 weeks I had F2F Interview.Interview difficulty was average focused on communication skill, knowledge on recruitment and questions on internship.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Bengaluru) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process was quite good.
    First a Telephonic Round from the recruiter. Face to Face Round with Manager then Face to Face Round with General Manager.

And, HR called me for salary discussion post which received the offer via email.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Bengaluru).

Interview

Came In campus batch from Bangalore.. had a group discussion and then had two round of hr interview...... Had a nice interview with the vp of the company.. the group discussion was a general topic.. the two hr round was about how we talk with them and how our communication is.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.