CareerNet Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 10 Jan 2019

2.6

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Bengaluru) in June 2013.

Interview

first was telephonic interview by the recruiter.
    Simple questions on recruitment
    Basically they will check how good is your communication
    question on basic general knowlege.
    Basic reasoning questions.
    why you want to make your career in recruitment.
    Basic Hr questions.

Negotiation

no negotiation as i joined as fresher.

Interview

I attended interview 3 years back and there were 2 face to face discussion and 1 test

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Bengaluru) in September 2010.

Interview

Resume got shortlisted and I received call for F2F interview and there I was for interview had 2 rounds of interview but quite lengthy interviews. Enjoyed that bit.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting in January 2011.

Interview

the interview was good. Analytic questions were asked and questions relating to HR and Recruitment were asked. Had 3 rounds and all were challenging. Questions related to Compensation, salary negotiations were probed. All the rounds were conducted the same day and results were announced as well.

Anonymous Employee in Hubli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Hubli) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a pool campus drive held at one of the B schools. The process was simple, Group Discussions --> Personal Interview. It was mass hiring campaign from Careernet and I glad I got it right.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Why careernet and why recruitment Industry?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting in January 2015.

Interview

Process through job protal. Highly designed interview process. For good talent they have multiple options to hire them. I have cleared all the 4 level of interview respectively with Recruiter,employee programme manager and director.

Interview Questions

• IQ based test given by manager. but overall was nice brain stroming activity.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do negotiate but they do offer best to aligible candidates.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting.

Interview

I got placed through campus.I had a telephonic interview as first round after 2 weeks I had F2F Interview.Interview difficulty was average focused on communication skill, knowledge on recruitment and questions on internship.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Bengaluru) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process was quite good.
    First a Telephonic Round from the recruiter. Face to Face Round with Manager then Face to Face Round with General Manager.

And, HR called me for salary discussion post which received the offer via email.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Bengaluru) in August 2013.

Interview

Three rounds of discussions with Managers. Questions were on general recruitment process, and some questions on real life scenarios, difficulty handling, and general aptitude.
    For freshers, a general idea on HR and its processes would be quizzed on, and if you would be open for cold calling, since, recruitment needs someone who would love to cold call.

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareerNet Consulting (Coimbatore) in January 2015.

Interview

I came through campus hire and it was difficult since it took two long days.
    But people who came through recommendations have just attended two rounds of f2f.
    First round was group discussion and second round was face to face discussion and after that they ask to come next day.I came next day morning but final round of face to face happened at night 9:30 pm

Interview Questions

• Basic reasoning questions and HR related questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.