Cashify Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cashify

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cashify (New Delhi)

Interview

Please don't waste your time by giving interviews here. They take 1.5 hours of interview asked everything and almost anything and even got satisfied by the answers and then gave negative feedback afterwards next day. So please don't waste your time by giving interview here and solving their problem for free which I think is a gimmick they are playing behind interview process. They are not really hiring.

Interview Questions
  • how to get your problem solved at cashify?
    1 Answer

Cashify

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cashify in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and the interviewer was very kind and humble. It was a video conferencing round. Most of the questions asked in interview are pretty basic.

Interview Questions
  • CSS: position, display, how to align 2divs horizontal JavaScript: closure, hoisting, denouncing weakset, weakmap, forEach v/s map React: hooks, hocs, context api, props, class based and functional based, lifecycle events Few programming questions like : Check whether the given array is sorted or not. Create a modified object by interchanging key-value pair of original object.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cashify (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2021

Interview

1st round Technical(Java + Coding) 2nd round Technical(Java + Coding + Project) 3rd Managerial round(Some basic of each part mentioned above+ Interest + Work Experience) Note: Here Java = Java + Spring Boot + Hibernate/JPA + Mysql/Sql

Interview Questions
  • Core Java Concepts and Easy Level coding questions Spring COncepts

Cashify

Application

I interviewed at Cashify

Interview

it was ok very nerve wrecking but good overall i liked it cool magem,ent very scary cool learning office building great acceptance other than that cool up and down ode

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cashify

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cashify

Interview

There was 3 round first two technical rounds and last one HR. All round were taken on the same day. Offer they were offering was low as compared to other companies.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cashify (Noida) in Sep 2020

Interview

There are three rounds of Interview:- 1 - Technical -Questions Related To Manual Testing 2 - Technical - Questions Related to API Testing 3 - Technical and Managerial - Questions Related to API Testing, POSTMAN

Interview Questions
  • What is Difference between POST and GET?
1 person found this interview helpful

Cashify

Application

I interviewed at Cashify

Interview

first I have shared my resume ,after that HR sent an email with certain hr question have to answer over mail and then they shortlist the resume and take the technical Interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Java question, design pattern , spring and hibernate questions

Cashify

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cashify in Aug 2020

Interview

It was a telephonic interview with one of the Product Managers on a casual note. There were questions to understand my profile, skills, where I would fit in, and understanding of how the teams at Cashify work.

Interview Questions
  • Understanding of skills and responsibilities Questions regarding product management skills Scenario-based questions

Cashify

Application

I interviewed at Cashify

Interview

Process was very slow and the requirement was not clear. First Round - Small telephonic round with Product Head followed by assignment to make an App with strategy and wireframes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cashify

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cashify

Interview

Good experience,one on another will be great joy and help full mangers ,with which most knowledgeable holder. Over all good experience I have got . And it's a growing company.thank full to cashify giving me an apportunity

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about it cashify
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews