Catapult Systems Interview Questions

Updated 2 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Catapult Systems

Catapult Systems

Application

I interviewed at Catapult Systems

Interview

Extremely outdated vetting process. Previous interview reviews are right on about your being asked about high school and onwards. What they don't mention is that you're required to submit an application requiring your SSN and current salary before the final interview and thus before an offer made, which falls out of line with today's recruiting practice, not to mention illegal in some states (they hire nationally). In some states it's also illegal to require year of school attended to curb age discrimination. During the final interview (1.5-2 hours) they ask you questions and check your answers against some report, presumably your background report they ran from the SSN you provided on the application. You have no right to grill people on their past and dig into their personal history. If you must pry into their past personal life for pre-offer vetting, have an independent agent do it, like DoD security clearance, rather than having some division manager do it who's not even HR, who's supposed to keep your info confidential.

Interview Questions
  • pre-offer application before final interview: social security #, current salary REQUIRED final interview: in what years did you graduate which high school and colleges, etc and GPAs, what happened where and when and why, name of your manager
    Answer Question

Catapult Systems

Application

I interviewed at Catapult Systems

Interview

It was a fast process, They needed to form a team for a client so the entire process took a couple of weeks. First interview with the recruiting agency then one interview with the Project Manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (Houston, TX) in Jul 2020

Interview

there's companies that pay more and interview less rigorously. You have no right to interview like Google when you're paying below market average for some of your positions. If you aren't interested in candidate, let them know on the first round instead of taking them along a month process.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (Bangalore) in Nov 2019

Interview

They told me there would be 4 interview rounds in total. 1 managerial rounds F2F, three technical rounds. 1.Recruiter Screen 2. 1st Technical 45 min phone interview 3. 2nd Technical Skype 1 hour interview 4. 3rd Technical Skype 1 hour interview I had got the call after 3rd Technical round, that I had cleared 3rd technical and I need to come for face 2 face for managerial round. But after that I haven't heard back anything from HR, tried calling but no updated about F2F. I was very disappointed about the approach after giving so much of effort I haven't got any final closer. They sure don't seem to care about job candidate

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (Houston, TX) in Apr 2019

Interview

Very open and friendly interview process. Initial HR screening, a few phone interviews, coffee with a Director and then on site. Tough final interview because it really made you think back. Catapult seems to have really great people and while I had to decline due to not coming to agreement on compensation, it seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions
  • Story of how you got to where you are today, since high school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (Austin, TX)

Interview

HR phone screen, then phone interview with hiring manager, phone screen with another program manager, phone screen with a PM that was or would be a lead PM. Onsite interview with two of the same phone interviewers and two new people. The onsite was nothing the HR rep had told me it would be. HR did communicate regularly and quickly after each step which was great. I unfortunately was not offered the original position applied for but was asked about another job instead?? Very confusing and disappointed from the feedback given/not given. It did not make sense even after asking two clarifying questions. Also never heard anything back on this other job. Just a let down based on the earlier communications to not have a clear understanding after 6 hours of interviews with 5 different people, yet they all really liked me and said I would be a great fit....

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you did this. Work and life history from high school forward on all jobs and social life and hobbies.

Catapult Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catapult Systems

Interview

Phone HR interview, then onsite interview with hiring manager a peer and office general manager. After this HR took over and sent offer. Phone HR interview, then onsite interview with hiring manager a peer and office general manager. After this HR took over and sent offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a difficult client? Tell me about a time when you had issues on a project and how you resolved?

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (Austin, TX)

Interview

Preliminary HR Recruiter phone call. Secondary phone conversation for meeting salary expectations. Technical interview with a senior member of the department. Web meeting interview with the department manager and another senior member. Final panel interview on premise with director, Manger and 4 other team member. This interview was to gage whether I would culturally be a fit to the department and Catapult.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Catapult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (Austin, TX) in Aug 2017

Interview

It was a very standard process, nothing out of the ordinary. I felt like they definitely took their time finding the right candidate. They kept on schedule and kept the process moving forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (Austin, TX) in May 2017

Interview

I had 3 out of the possible 5 interviews with Catapult and have not heard back from them in around 2 or so weeks. I also emailed a follow up and still no response and the job posting is off their site. The first 2 interviews were more behavioral and are followed up by 2 technical interviews and then a supposed final interview. It is an long interview process which I didn't mind however it was difficult to get a hold of someone for next steps, as I still haven't heard from them that I did not get the job.

2 people found this interview helpful