Catapult Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Catapult Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Catapult Systems

3.1

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

They told me there would be 5 interview rounds in total. Two HR rounds, two technical rounds and an on-site one.

The first one was pretty short compared to the other ones, around 30 minutes long from what I remember. It was about getting to know me and the chance to ask any (non-technical) questions about Catapult. The second one was really long (~1 hour) and it was soooo many different HR questions. The third one was great (~45 mins)! It was mainly a technical skills interview testing my knowledge of computer science concepts and how I applied them in projects that I listed in my resume. I also was asked to explain stuff about my projects with technical terms to see if I really understood what I was talking about. The 4th interview was also around 45 minutes and it was more of programming questions. I wasn't completely prepared for this one since I thought it was going to be similar to the previous one and it wasn't mentioned to me what it was going to be testing exactly. There was a simple technical question that caught me off guard, that to be fair, I did not answer to the best of my capabilities. I feel that this was what cost me my chance for a final interview.

I have not heard back since the 4th interview and it has been more than a month now. Since it has been more than a month (they usually got back to me fairly quickly) and they have posted the job position again, I am assuming I didn't pass the 4th interview. All of my interviewers were so polite and friendly and I enjoyed every interview with them very much. However, I am very disappointed that after so much effort in an almost MONTH long interview process, they didn't even have the courtesy to at least send me a rejection email. I was extremely excited for the chance to work at Catapult but for a company that supposedly prides itself on caring for its employees, they sure don't seem to care about their job candidates.

Interview Questions

• -Typical behavioral questions such as "what would you do in ____ situation?"
      -Why do you want to work here?
      -In depth stuff about resume
      -Programming questions
      -Know technical concepts really well, especially about stuff you have been involved in and your favorite programming language
      There was sooooo much more, too much to remember everything. It is a very lengthy process.   Answer Question

Catapult Systems Response

2 Jun 2017 – Chief People Officer

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize if we didn't close the loop with you. That is not typical of our interview process and I will remind our recruiting team of the importance of follow-up... More

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Long. It included a couple of phone meetings. Followed by an in house meeting that included some in depth questions to determine hard working behavior and such. The hiring process was quick and painless. They sent some paper work via email and I filled it out.

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had 3 out of the possible 5 interviews with Catapult and have not heard back from them in around 2 or so weeks. I also emailed a follow up and still no response and the job posting is off their site. The first 2 interviews were more behavioral and are followed up by 2 technical interviews and then a supposed final interview. It is an long interview process which I didn't mind however it was difficult to get a hold of someone for next steps, as I still haven't heard from them that I did not get the job.

.NET Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (Tampa, FL (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

Reasonable interview process - HR phone screen, phone Tech interview, then 2 face to face interviews lasting 1 hour in total.

Nice people to talk to, quality clients, sounded like a good culture.

Interview Questions

Offer on the low side for my skills and experience.

SharePoint Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Preliminary HR Recruiter phone call. Secondary phone conversation for meeting salary expectations. Technical interview with a senior member of the department. Web meeting interview with the department manager and another senior member.

Final panel interview on premise with director, Manger and 4 other team member. This interview was to gage whether I would culturally be a fit to the department and Catapult.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Catapult.   1 Answer

Catapult Systems Response

29 Jan 2018 – Culture and Communications Ambassador

Thanks for your feedback on our interview process! We appreciate your voice and we are glad that you are now part of the team.

SharePoint Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

1. Recruiting Manager call
    2. Hiring Manager Call-30 mins- Questions about background
    3. Technical Interview-45 mins- basic questions about sharepoint
    4. On-site interview- 1 hr- Behavioral interview
    Extended opportunity the same day.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were very basic but the company doesn't seem to be reliable from what I heard from the market and my friends   Answer Question

Heard that company doesn't keep employees for long-term and are very unreliable if you are expecting a sponsorship from them

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Catapult Systems in July 2012.

Interview

Very rigorous - insures you are multidisciplinary and if the interviewer believes you to be below the top 10% in the industry - pointless.

Interview Questions

• There will be many - interpersonal and technical. You can't prepare.   Answer Question

Negotiation

With articulate professionals like those found at Catpult negotiation is comfortable and equal.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (San Antonio, TX (US)).

Interview

1.Recruiter Screen
    2. Technical 1 hour phone interview
    3. In person 1 hour interview with manager
    4. SIDS interview 1-2 hours

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a rule and a monitor?   1 Answer

30k less than what I was making.

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Systems (San Antonio, TX (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Initial interview with HR Recruiter, 30 minutes. Phone interview with delivery manager, one hour. In person interview with two technical leads, two hours. In person interview with general manager and another delivery manager, two hours. Offer extended the next day. Would probably have been a couple weeks shorter but the interview overlapped with a Microsoft conference.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve this whiteboard diagrammed situation for a widget manufacturer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were able to negotiate according to my expectations.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catapult Systems.

Interview

Phone HR interview, then onsite interview with hiring manager a peer and office general manager. After this HR took over and sent offer. Phone HR interview, then onsite interview with hiring manager a peer and office general manager. After this HR took over and sent offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult client?
      Tell me about a time when you had issues on a project and how you resolved?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.