Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center

2.8

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Interview

It was quick and straight to the point. It was a relaxing and conversational interview. The interviewers provided job details and expectations if hired. Overall, it was a great interview experience.

Neurodiagnostic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Straight-forward first interview with neurophysiology team and then a second interview with the attending physicians and manager. They asked pretty standard questions where I detailed my prior experience and knowledge of neurodiagnostics. They asked questions regarding punctuality, work ethic, former roles etc

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Interview

Good was very friendly. Thought it would be hard and etc but fair. Asks basics questions and asks about experience on the field. But could not work due to fixed term.

New Grad Registered Nurse Residency Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Due to COVID-19, we were the interview process that took longer than anticipated. I waited outside with others 6-ft apart for about 40-50 minutes since limited individuals were able to go up the elevator and be in the same space together. Once I was called in for the actual interview, it was only me with the interviewer. She was nice and asked several interview-like questions and clinical questions. The only negative comment I have to say is that her phone was vibrating and she would take a look at it which was very distracting during the interview. It sucked that I had to wear a mask the entire time cause of COVID. Other than that, the interview was very intense compared to any other interview process I had experienced.

Clinical Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Interview

It doesn’t seem like anyone here wants to call back people of colour unless they apply to security guard or receptionist, or some kind of lowly position. I had 2 phone screenings and one of them was followed up by a second meeting that was face to face. I understand these positions are competitive but I’m qualified, a human being, and deserve for someone to have the decency to follow up with me and let me know what’s going on. 5 months pass and not a word. If I were another colour and dressed to blend in with the office furniture things may have turned out different. The other interview was on the phone but I knew the girl knew me - when I emailed her some additional questions pertaining to our conversation, she never wrote back. This is now a week and half later and she’s acts like I was some country bumpkin trying to get by. This is incredibly rude and disrespectful

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

First was a phone interview to set a day and time for a face to face conversation. Onsite interview was first with the principal investigator, followed by the project scientist. Then the lab manager gave me a tour of the lab and asked me questions about my previous research experience. The whole interview process lasted 1-1.5 hours total.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience and what are my goals in 5 to 10 years.   Answer Question

Physician Billing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Beverly Hills, CA (US)).

Interview

It was quick and easy. I interviewed first with the director of revenue cycle for one position she did not believe i was qualified for but she thought i would make a great fit within one of her departments so she passed on my resume to one of the billing managers 2 weeks later i went in and did a panel i did a panel interview with the manager and supervisor. That was about it.

Interview Questions

• What was my medical coding experience?   1 Answer

Biomedical Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Beverly Hills, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very casual and friendly. But it took them 3 month to send me an automated email to tell me they hired someone else. For 3 months I was under consideration when I logged in applicant's portal to check my status.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in the field?   1 Answer

Environmental Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of mangers in the EVS department. Asked basic questions that seemingly gauged whether or not I would stick around after a couple years, not many regarding experience.

Registered Nurse, Ambulatory Care Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was referred by employee from Cedars and they had an Open house for experienced nurses and met with a recruiter then the manager, and was called later for an offer

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.