Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated 19 May 2019

2.8

Sort:

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in August 2012.

Interview

Interviews were spaced very far apart, and then they apparently decided to hire me but forgot to tell me (their words). Multiple interviews with multiple people across multiple departments

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work there, my vision for where I'll be in 5 years, Strengths/Weaknesses   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

scheduled a phone interview, 10 min phone interview. interviewer had computer difficulties so he called 30 mins after scheduled time period. went well. unfortunately they offered the position to someone else that same day, so he called back and mentioned other similar opportunities that i might be interested in being considered for.

Interview Questions

• a challenge you faced and how you overcame it?
      strengths/weaknesses?
      why do you want to work at cedars?
      what setting do you want to work in?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Preliminary Skills Test: I applied online and got an email a few days later. They gave me a link for an online test. The online test consisted of 5 ULTRA-HARD computational geometry/algorithm questions of which they wanted me to solve 4 in an hour and a half. I had to mandatorily use C++ which is really hard when you have to think about a new algorithm with NO clues (unlike a google-type onsite/phone interview).

Staff Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online and got call for on site interview within a month. Interview lasted 1-2hrs with the principal investigator. Nice location and facility. I followed up afterward to thank the PI and only heard back 3-4months later at which point I already accepted another position. They ended up hiring someone else I knew after I declined.

I was offered another position while waiting to hear back and decided not to wait

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Beverly Hills, CA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was flawless. First I met with a recruiter who walked me over to the unit for which I was applying. The hiring Manager and the Assistant Manager both met with me - almost like having a conversation with a good friend. Then they took me over to the unit and I met with 2 nurses who happened to be on the floor that day. The conversation continued in a very relaxed manner. They showed me around the unit and also the type of patients I would be encountering. Then I returned to HR and completed a brief assessment to ensure I was able to use a desktop PC. Both managers and HR told me I would hear back from them in 2-4 days. I received a call the following evening from the manager congratulating me and personally inviting me to work for CS.

Interview Questions

• In your current job, do you involve the family members in rounds and patient care decisions? In what capacity?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Interview

Very efficient hiring process and system. Did not have to wait long after being contacted by HR. HR interview first, then panel interview with hiring manager and assistant managers.

Interview Questions

• Related to dealing with difficult clinical and social situations, and rationale behind your actions.   Answer Question

Sr. Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

applied online, then Human Resources responded, then moved on to hiring manager and then some of her senior people did an interview as well, 2 people at the same time. then later an offer came through

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Interview

A couple weeks after submitting my application, they reached out to me and scheduled an interview. The first interview was with the main research nurse and research coordinator. A wee after, they called me back for the second interview with the lead Principal Investigator.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Interview

The process was smooth, but every department is different. Just be sure to be prepared to speak thoroughly on your background and experience. You may also have to come back for multiple interviews.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

3 meetings in a 3 hour period. Staff was friendly and location was confortable and very professional. Dress code is formal but everyone is very down to earth. You meet with a member of the team, the manager and the director.

Interview Questions

• Everything was job related and short term and long term goals.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.