Centerprise Team Leader/Service Delivery Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Centerprise Team Leader/Service Delivery Manager Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centerprise

Team Leader/Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centerprise (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who found my CV online and he put it forward for consideration. Was asked to complete a short application form and then had a 30 minute telephone interview. A few technical questions but I think it was more to gauge personality and was then invited for a panel interview. They messed up the timing and so I had to wait while another candidate had his interview. A lot more technical and management type questions this time around and also a member of the panel sat behind me which was a bit odd. Nothing I didn’t expect to be honest and I think I came across really well and feedback seemed very positive. Had 30 seconds at the end of my interview to sell myself for the role and I think just about nailed it.

Got a call a few days later from the recruiter telling me that I did well and to expect an offer and then another call hinting what the salary would be (I never asked salary as I really liked the role) but then nothing, not even an offer. Contacted recruiter a few days later and he said they offered the role to another candidate. No issue with that however the lead up to this point was not right, especially after being told I would get an offer. Wrote a letter to manger who conducted the interview asking for feedback on my interview, nothing. Shame but probably a good thing in hindsight not to get the job.

Interview Questions

• a question that had me thinking - what is the biggest technical mistake I have made.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.