Cerner Change Implementation Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cerner Change Implementation Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cerner

2.0

Change Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cerner (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by Cerner for CIA position. 1st round was Initial screening by HR. After this round they called me for on-site interview. It started with Versant test. After that I was called for 2 technical rounds. They conducted only 1 technical round and without giving feedback they told to leave. After 1 week I mailed to HR for status, still I am waiting for his response.
The interview was not organized and conducted properly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Change Implementation Analyst Interview

Interview

They have three rounds generally:1st round versant-vocabulary check, fluency, grammar accuracy
    2nd and 3rd rounds being knowledge on sql, they ask few sql related questions , queries to write and other questions like about the project taken up in college

Interview Questions

• How do you get a result of only odd/even rows in a table of contents   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

First, there was an online test which had logical, math and English questions. Take care of the time when completing the test.

After that, there was an English test (for communication skills) in an app.

Then, I was called to the office for two F2F interview rounds. First was a technical round where they tested my the basic knowledge of SQL and DBMS with situations related to healthcare facilities. After that was the HR round like any other.

Interview Questions

• What are the personal details of a patient to be saved at the reception?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.