Cerner Delivery Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cerner Delivery Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Cerner

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

The in person interview was a fairly standard behavioral interview. I was interviewed by two different individuals, both of whom were very personable and seemed invested in the process. It was a relaxed setting after an evening of being wined and dined--which was pretty exciting for a college senior! The interview process was informative and enjoyable.

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cerner (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

You first go over a phone interview if it goes well you get invited for Three interviews in Kansas City, one of which will be behavioral and the second is purely technical. You will meet with three different people who will talk among themselves to decide whether you get the offer or not.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, KS (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview, followed by an on-campus meeting with 2 one-on-on interviews, culminating with a 15 minute presentation (topic of your choosing). Was expected to answer questions using the STAR interview method.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed at something or didn't do as well as you had hoped.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Behavioral Questions, have problem solving answers ready . The in person interview experience is great, you get a tour of Kansas City and an opportunity to meet with current employees the night before your interview. Ask them what you want to know, and it will help you prep for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you turned an upset customer, friend, client, etc into a happy one. How did you fix the situation   Answer Question

Delivery Consultant Interview

Interview

Three people interviewed me. Really didn't care about anything I had to say, but made sure I looked presentable to clients. They insisted that I introduce myself with a shortened version of my name.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you were under stress and additional work piled on?   3 Answers

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Malvern, PA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

If prepared, questions were not too difficult. Able to apply previous experiences to those questions that were asked. Was interviewed by two managers, it was obvious those managers had the same list of questions, and did not consult each other on which questions they were going to ask, as I was asked some of the same questions twice.

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cerner (Lowell, MA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

About a week after I applied for the position I received a phone call requesting a quick phone interview . This first interview was mainly to confirm my interest in the position. A couple days later I was scheduled for phone interviews with two hiring managers. To my surprise, all their questions were behavioral. Very relaxed atmosphere. The interviewers spent a great deal of time explaining the job requirements and introducing you to Cerner.

Another couple days after the phone interviews with both managers, I was invited in for the face to face interviews with three managers. Guess what? All behavioral questions again. Almost a week after the face to face interviews, I received a job offer which I accepted. However to start working at my site in Massachusetts, they arranged for me to attend a 2 day orientation in Kansas City, MO. As you can see, the steps I described above do not always happen in the same order as you can attest by reading other reviews on Cerner' hiring process but almost everyone hired by Cerner seems to go through them all.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where you know what the right course of actions should be but your supervisor disagree?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview will take place at one of the big, new campuses. Basic Behavioral Interview that is compiled by Cerner. You will be interviewed by at least three managers/team leads. You'll answer the same questions repeatedly. Personally, I felt the interview was less about skill set, and more towards compatibility with the team applying for.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

STAR Approach. They had two 30 minute interviews after a phone screening. Very friends recruiter and interviewers. Spent a morning at the world head quarters where they provided recrutis with a lot of information before the in-person 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• situation / task / action / results - behavioral questions requiring answers with each of these components   Answer Question

Delivery Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

One phone interview and 2 in person interviews. Asked many behavioral type questions - some were kind of confusing when asked about technical processes. Be prepared and all will go well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled a difficult task and what steps did you take to resolve the task?   Answer Question