Cerner Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Cerner

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 2421 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cerner (United States)

Interview

Very smooth process when interviewing for a job within this organization; smooth sort of like a path that hasn't been ladled with too much gravel and as such does not have a whole lot of difficulty in reaching the 30 word minimum

Interview Questions
  • There were good questions interview
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cerner (United States)

Interview

The interview was quick, easy, polite and very professional. Don't get discouraged, as long as you follow general interviewing guidelines and come with some solid questions you will do just fine. The managers are very professional and straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your strengths and weaknesses with examples?
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Cerner (United Kingdom)

Interview

First round interview was over the phone, encompassing basic questions to ensure you meet requirements, like graduation or right to work in the US. Two, 30 minute interviews with a 10 minute presentation during the second interview. It was basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you faced adversity in a work or school environment.
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Cerner (India)

Interview

Very good and smooth process. Accessed you on various domains of knowledge in computer science. Starting from your resume mentioned skills and your computer science subjects fundamentals and obviously the problem solving coding part and also speaking, writing, dictating skills.

Interview Questions
Cerner
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cerner (India)

Interview

Questions are on average level like OOPs concept, Basics questions on implementation of OOPs concept, sql queries on joins. You can also be given with a Scenario and asked on how would you implement it.

Interview Questions
Cerner
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cerner (India)

Interview

The interview process was of two stages for me , a fresher : Technical Interview consisted of questions on Healthcare IT state in the world, hospital workflows and use cases, the healthcare standards and regulations, Global Data Privacy Laws The second interview was an HR interview

Interview Questions
  • Standards around Healthcare Information Technology Products, Regulations around the same
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cerner (United States)

Interview

The interview was great and the recruiter was very responsive. The questions felt like a conversation and it had a pleasant atmosphere. Before the interview, the recruiter gave a general overview of the how the interview would be structured, and this was definitely very helpful

Interview Questions
Cerner
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cerner (United States)

Interview

Pretty extensive interview with 2 people, asked to code on the spot. I thought the questions were pretty standard from most interviews with behavioral based questions. The process wasn't too crazy, and it was remote.

Interview Questions
Cerner
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Cerner (India)

Interview

2 rounds 1. Technical 2. Hr Two rounds on the same day completely based upon your resume that you have submitted. Make sure to not add anything in resume that you are unaware about

Interview Questions
Cerner
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cerner (United States)

Interview

You get a call with a date to come meet at one of the Cerner locations and meet with 3 separate team members for 15-20 minutes where they go over your resume and make notes on where you will fit best.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,421 Interviews