Cerner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cerner Interview Questions

Interviews at Cerner

2,192 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

Short phone interview, few basic questions and run through your resume. Then I had two 45 minute online video interviews. All Behavioral questions answer using STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to learn and teach someone a new technology at work or on a project.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

It was highly technical round and lots of question about Object oriented concepts and methodology. And behaviour was mainly around STAR regarding give me a scenario and all that. That's pretty much it.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

From campus, got an on site interview opportunity and it was fairly medium level questions. Starting with 2 technical interviews and 1 behavioral based round, each about 45 to 60 minutes. All the rounds were conducted on same day and at end of the day, results are announced. After/before the interviews they show you around the office and provide you with lunch.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me asked a few questions about my current projects and then I was invited for an on-site interview.
    Two back to back technical questions involving Sql and Excel. They were relatively easy and then had a final interview with the Hiring manager which worked out well.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

applied through online, sent an online assessment comprising of 3 sections behavioral, cognitive skills, coding mostly similar questions. then u will get casual call from them if qualified. final round is either on-site or video interview.

Cerner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Manchester, NH (US)).

Interview

Every interviewee knows when an interview goes great, ok, or bad. You just know. I was positive it went well! I had a phone interview and two on site interviews. The first interview was approximately 3 1/2 hours with 4 different people. The second on site interview was with two people which they called a meet and greet. I was specifically told that I was a good fit for the position.

Trust me, I know that I connected with each person that I interviewed with and I had NO indication that I was not being considered.

At first I thought the process was very pleasant but then it turned into being ridiculous. If I’m taking the time to spend hours upon hours interviewing with you then the least you can do is NOT KEEP ME WAITING WHEN YOU KNOW YOU’RE NOT SELECTING ME. Instead, the recruiters had the carrot dangling, ignored emails and phone calls.

I’ve never experienced anything like this. This was for a delivery consultant position in Massachusetts.

I thought Cerner was a great company and because of this treatment... I’m fine with their decision. Imagine what they treat employees like if they act like this to people who are truly interested in working for them.

Interview Questions

• What technical skills can you offer as an analyst?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

Took a couple weeks after being contacted by a recruiter. Interview with a couple different people all asked similar questions. They were all very nice and was not stressful. Of you understand networking, windows and Linux you will do fine.

Academy Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

I applied online received an email from recruiter to complete HireVue Round. Everything was straightforward and easy. All question here on Glass door. Was rejected as I required sponsorship and recruiter said they were not offering sponsorship for this particular position.

Interview Questions

• Set of Behavioral question like
      Why do want to work here.
       Biggest achievement   2 Answers

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

Three 45 minute interviews in Kansas City. The environment is relaxed and so are the interviewers. Over all, it was just having a conversation. Each person spent time talking about their journey within the company. The company tells out the red carpet treatment to recruits.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone screen followed by video interview. Offer decision came two to three weeks later. HR contact was very professional and regularly checked in with me. Pretty standard process, nothing out of left field.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.