Cerner Test Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cerner Test Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cerner

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

Total four rounds
Quiz

Projects based on resume
Questions based on the prior work experience
Face to Face technical
SQL, scripting

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grandview, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Grandview, MO (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I met with the managers of three different teams who all had the same packet of questions. My final interviewer just flipped the book over and had more of a conversational style interview. The questions were very standard and having researched general interview questions before I felt very confident.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made any major mistakes while on the job? What did you do and how was it resolved.   1 Answer

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

One written interview, and two face to face personal interviews.Written test mainly had programming and testing basics.In-person interviews mainly had case questions, project and background related. Pretty much basic

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

Applied through a referral, was contacted via email by a recruiter, and had a phone interview two days later. A different recruiter called an hour before the agreed time (even though time zone differences were accounted for in the email), so just in case, make sure you give yourself a large time window of availability. The recruiter was very friendly and had a laid back tone. The phone interview was a background check followed by what the recruiter flat out described as "HR questions." Even though I applied for multiple positions, the interview was only about one of them.

Interview Questions

• What is your GPA? I was surprised considering the applications say nothing about GPA requirements.   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

The recruiter sent me an email on June 11th.
    I had the phone interview on June 21st.
    I had the interview in person on July 10th.
    I'm waiting for the offer.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Got an email for a phone interview two weeks later. She then said she would be in contact with me and then sent me an invitation to come to Kansas City for three 1:1 interviews with three different teams. I was offered a position one week later.

Testing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was really friendly. He interviewed me for 10 minutes. Then I was went for the technical round. 2 people took my technical round. They asked basic questions. They asked questions based only on the things i had written in my cv.

Interview Questions

• how is a stack implemented?   1 Answer

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cerner (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Common interview questions
    3 rounds of interview
    Technical questions
    Testing skills , logical questions with examples .
    Automation techneques cucumber BDD
    Test efforts evaluation techneques

Smiley and friendly asian geeks
    Good environment
    Company round
    Passport document verification before start

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

Written-aptitude and Technical; 2 rounds-Technical +Managerial;
    Both the rounds were easy to crack. HR was very responsive at that time. Managers and leads who took the interview were very professional and cool

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

first round is English test they will test your English speaking, 2 nd round is technical round they have asked me basic testing questions , 3 rd round is manager round high level technical questions and last is HR round total of 4 rounds

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.