Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals

Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals

Interview

there was no interview.They take intern if somebody knows someone who works there.you have to give intern application form from your college then HR verifies it.If you are suitable then they take you as a intern.

Interview Questions
  • what is your college name?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kota, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals (Kota, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Feb 2017

Interview

Technical questions were asked from fertilizer industry & as per my field of experience . very friendly interview panel . Declared the result within a week & offered joining letter after medical clearance. After joining there is 6 months probation.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to take a switch?

Anonymous Employee in Kota, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals (Kota, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Jun 2014

Interview

DGM ammonia, GM production and GM HR were involved in interview process. They were very friendly during interview process. Interview was of around 45 minutes. They were asking technical questions related to pump and fertilizer plant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals (New Delhi) in May 2012

Interview

Short and simple process. It involved normal HR interview, face to face interview with reporting manager and final interview with CFO. The breakup of CTC was provided on the same day.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals in Mar 2012

Interview

An IQ test along with basic test with engineering questions was taken. Based on the merit list of the test, coupled with marks of 10th, 12th and college, interview calls were given. Then in interview basic questions related to resume and experiences with internship were being asked.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to discuss about one of my internships and how is it relevant to the work at CFCL.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals (New Delhi) in Mar 2008

Interview

Written test followed by 2-3 face to face interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed