Cheil Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

Recruiter20%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jun 2021

Interview

Uma conversa bem tranquila e leve sobre o perfil do candidato e da empresa. Os recrutadores me deixaram bastante a vontade e foram bem claros quanto aos objetivos da vaga e as oportunidades oferecidas pela empresa.

Interview Questions
  • Trajetória, plano de carreira, perfil comparativo com a empresa, descrição das funções.
    Answer Question

Cheil Worldwide

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide

Interview

En la entrevista téncina se hablaron temas concretos con respecto a las necesidades del cargo. Bastante exigente en las preguntas porque se requería un nivel senior. El nivel exigido de conocimiento de herramientas es alto y profundo porque se requiere que la persona llegue a liderar los procesos ya que no se van a enfocar en capacitaciones particulares para la persona.

Interview Questions
  • Tracking de información, ETL, procesamiento de datos, generación de insight

Cheil Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide

Interview

Interviewed over phone with Creative director and then online with Creative director and CEO. Interview was pretty standard industry questions with an emphasis on their company working long hours frequently.

Interview Questions
  • What type of experience do you have with high end product design

Cheil Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide

Interview

Short phone talk, then technical assessment. The assessment wasn't on the understanding of backend technologies. More like recreating a single web page with some backend functionality, however, you also have to do perfect front end copying.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lima, Lima Region, Lima Region

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (Lima, Lima Region, Lima Region) in Apr 2020

Interview

So disorganized..., even though the first interview was scheduled and taken place on skype, it was about 45' late, took 30' to be told by email that he would be late for another 15'. The interview was more than an hour long and I was programmed then to have a skill test with one of the managers but this never took place because the person never showed up for the meeting but asked to reprogram it, and then never answered again. It's a weird pattern for a company... quite disorganized and not considerate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (Singapore) in Mar 2020

Interview

1st Human Resource call interview - 2nd interview with Finance team (Finance team director and chief financial officer). There is Assessment (Assessment review by Finance Team ) 1st Human Resource call interview - 2nd interview with Finance team (Finance team director and chief financial officer). There is Assessment (Assessment review by Finance Team )

Interview Questions
  • - What do you know about our company? - Why are you no longer with your last job? - Why should we hire your for this job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Feb 2020

Interview

overall interview experience was ok. However, the HR process is very annoying.Taking too much time to provide a simple feedback. As an HR, interfering in the all process is frustrating. The interviewer must take the decision in hiring not the HR. Interview should be simple, we don't have all week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (Sydney) in Nov 2019

Interview

Two hour long, very in-depth interviews, where you share all of your hard earned intellectual property. Unfortunately, this is the only way to apply for a job these days, by submitting trade secrets on how you work. Detailed notes are taken on everything you say. Who knows if they will use your tips, techniques etc. that you've acquired over the years to their advantage.

Interview Questions
  • Please share all of your hard earned, trade secrets that you've acquired over the years. We'll take detailed notes of everything you say.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Aug 2019

Interview

Cheguei na agencia por meio de indicação de um amigo que já trabalhou na empresa, no geral o processo foi muito rápido e não solicitaram testes escritos nem lógicos. Falei primeiro com RH e depois com os gestores da area, muito importante saber ingles mas nao é obrigatório.

Interview Questions
  • Perguntas sobre minha vida profissional, ferramentas que conhecia, bem descontraído o papo no geral.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cheil Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jul 2019

Interview

Very simple, Resume based interview. 3 rounds of interview First HR round, second with Hiring manager and final with head of the department... No idea why they didnt offer despite that i have shared my salary slips and last company offer letter...May be i am lucky(Saw the negative reviews of Cheil Gurgaon in glassdoor)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews