Choice Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 143 of over 143 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Choice Hotels

Choice Hotels

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Choice Hotels

Interview

Just asked for availability, if I had any experience regarding customer service, cleaning, laundry. Great team overall, nice people. Worked weekends but very accommodating with availability. Great team work. Lunch provided Atleast once a week. Busy over summer.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about availability and any experience regarding customer service
    Answer Question

Choice Hotels

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Choice Hotels

Interview

applied online through a referral recruiter reached out to set up a Phone interview call getting to know you, followed by in-person interview with two team members. Basic interview questions relaxing interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Choice Hotels

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Choice Hotels in Jan 2021

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, who scheduled interview immediately. Seemed rushed and unprepared, but was polite and accomodating. Spoke with hiring manager, and then was asked to submit assignment. Then spoke with two team members, one of whom was a toxic individual. All three people that interviewed me disparaged the quality of the company's franchised hotels. More than one hinted that Choice has high turnover or that the company is located in close proximity to Marriott, Host, and Hilton so that they a can serve as fourth choice for talent.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Choice Hotels

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Choice Hotels

Interview

3 rounds of interview of which 1 technical and one with the director (video screening) and one with the HR. The process was pretty quick and starting from 1st call the entire process was done in 7 business days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Rockville, MD) in Sep 2020

Interview

Phone Screen with Hiring Manager, Technical Assessment, Hiring Manager Interview, lastly panel with four to five different people. 2.5 hours of interviews. The process took a while to get through, the technical assessment wasn't too hard but, the process didn't seem very transparent.

Interview Questions
  • Case question on how you would deal with a pricing optimization problem.

Choice Hotels

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Choice Hotels

Interview

The questions were very behavioral, because it was for an intern position. It was good that they did this because having it be my first internship I had no real technical experience outside of group projects in school.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Choice Hotels

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels

Interview

First round we had three interview sessions on campus and then second/final round, the interviewees are were flew to headquarters. Then we had two days interviewing with at least 6 department heads. We did not know which department we were picked for but every department heads asked similar questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Choice Hotels (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied for CRM admin. Had all of the candidate requirements they asked for and more. Received a canned email that I was not a good fit, even considering the above. I'm not on social media, there's nothing online but my LinkedIn. The next day I noticed they changed the requirements on the job description to include the extra credentials that were on my resume that they didn't ask for before. How curious. But I was not a "good fit". Their HR team seems to be the typical bunch who don't really know what they want or how to screen for it. I would have respected a tailored response as to an actual reason why they chose to move on, no matter the reason. Such info is not only valuable but courteous. The canned, all-inclusive responses are inappropriate and unprofessional. If we match what you need, then we are a good fit. Find the honesty to tell us there's another candidate you prefer. If you're hiring internals only, don't waste our time by posting the position online.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a citizen and able to work without sponsorship?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (New Delhi) in Jan 2020

Interview

firstly written test taken then Group discussion and personal interview with HR . second round PI with senior manager and last round personal interview with CEO and then waiting for the results .After a week results declared by HR on Gmail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Choice Hotels

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels

Interview

Month long interview process, that comprised a personality test. They were very professional and eager to find out who you are, and how your personality could work in a synergy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 143 Interviews