Choice Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Choice Hotels Interview Questions

Interviews at Choice Hotels

2.5

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Rockville, MD (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Phone Screen with Hiring Manager, Technical Assessment, Hiring Manager Interview, lastly panel with four to five different people. 2.5 hours of interviews. The process took a while to get through, the technical assessment wasn't too hard but, the process didn't seem very transparent.

Interview Questions

• Case question on how you would deal with a pricing optimization problem.   Answer Question

Revenue Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels.

Interview

First round we had three interview sessions on campus and then second/final round, the interviewees are were flew to headquarters. Then we had two days interviewing with at least 6 department heads. We did not know which department we were picked for but every department heads asked similar questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Choice Hotels.

Interview

The questions were very behavioral, because it was for an intern position. It was good that they did this because having it be my first internship I had no real technical experience outside of group projects in school.

CRM Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Applied for CRM admin. Had all of the candidate requirements they asked for and more. Received a canned email that I was not a good fit, even considering the above. I'm not on social media, there's nothing online but my LinkedIn. The next day I noticed they changed the requirements on the job description to include the extra credentials that were on my resume that they didn't ask for before. How curious. But I was not a "good fit". Their HR team seems to be the typical bunch who don't really know what they want or how to screen for it. I would have respected a tailored response as to an actual reason why they chose to move on, no matter the reason. Such info is not only valuable but courteous. The canned, all-inclusive responses are inappropriate and unprofessional. If we match what you need, then we are a good fit. Find the honesty to tell us there's another candidate you prefer. If you're hiring internals only, don't waste our time by posting the position online.

Interview Questions

• Are you a citizen and able to work without sponsorship?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels.

Interview

Month long interview process, that comprised a personality test. They were very professional and eager to find out who you are, and how your personality could work in a synergy.

Night Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was more like a job fair and unfortunately not very organized . I was not happy with the way it was set up more hectic if anything.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels.

Interview

The process included a half day interview with entire recruiting/hr team and one hiring manager. Lunch was provided by the recruiter and everyone was very friendly and welcoming on site.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Choice Hotels.

Interview

Phone interview, personal interview and interview with management company. Before job offer was given management shared all pro and con of job & industry.
    never thought in franchise hotel interview process will be in three different stage.

Revenue Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Choice Hotels in March 2019.

Interview

It was very intense. There are multiple levels to go through. First is talent acquisition. Then you meet with an actual senior member. From there it's interviews with a panel, as well as a full background screening.

Interview Questions

• Please take a look at these numbers and run a revenue analysis.   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

It was good discussions. We talked about skills, experience, background. The scope of the job. We talked about the culture, benefits of the company. It was standard interview. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.