Christ University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Christ University

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Christ University

MBA Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christ University.

Interview

the process was good and they were more interested in my experience and my previous education. they also asked why did I choose christ and what did i know about the university.

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Christ University.

Interview

At first there was a aptitude test and then two rounds of personal interview. In the interview I was questions regarding accounts and was tested on my verbal and my English.

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Christ University (Ghaziabad) in July 2019.

Interview

Nepotism, No weightage of Merits or skills, High on Favoritism.....Management and Poor Faculty doesn't know how to Interview and showing courtesy. You should know be ready to be partial to people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Christ University in April 2017.

Interview

Tricky and challenging. One needs to be thorough with the area of study. Previous work experience is analyzed. Interview panel is always well equipped. More than getting through the interview it is the workload after getting hired which has to be balanced

MBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Christ University (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

It went really good. Started with a small micro-presentation (the topics will be given in advance). This was followed by Group Discussion and PI. It was a very decent process. If you are having a clear idea of why you are doing MBA, it's good enough

PEP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Christ University (Bengaluru).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, you just have to be confident, show them the talents, skills that you bring to the university, you could impress them by telling them why you are interested in this course and what will you do with this particular degree.

Interview Questions

• What will you do with a triple major degree in Performing Arts, Psychology and English?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Christ University (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

There are three rounds to the interview, with expert panel, HR personnel and with VC. It was not very tough, but tiring as the process takes up an entire day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Christ University in April 2016.

Interview

There was a Demo with the Department, followed by a 3 level Interview with the Regstrar, Vice-chancellor & the Financial Officer which went on for the whole day. Quite tiring!

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Christ University (Bengaluru) in January 2016.

Interview

it was very friendly and the teacher made us feel comfortable and the asked about my interest and all more and they had different types of rounds so it gave candidates a chance to excel in what they are best at

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christ University (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a interview call within a week time .a short technical and personal interview at department / deanery level. followed by interaction with personal officer and vice chancellor

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.