Christ University Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Christ University

Christ University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christ University in Apr 2021

Interview

First they will take micropresentation in which they will give you a topic and you have to speak for 90secs and then they will take your personal interview. The interview will be hardly 15mins.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, your family background, have you done any projects yet, why you chose christ university, tell me about current news you have read,.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Christ University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christ University

Interview

the process was good and they were more interested in my experience and my previous education. they also asked why did I choose christ and what did i know about the university.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Christ University

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Christ University

Interview

At first there was a aptitude test and then two rounds of personal interview. In the interview I was questions regarding accounts and was tested on my verbal and my English.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Christ University (Ghaziabad) in Jul 2019

Interview

Nepotism, No weightage of Merits or skills, High on Favoritism.....Management and Poor Faculty doesn't know how to Interview and showing courtesy. You should know be ready to be partial to people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Christ University (Bangalore) in Mar 2019

Interview

It was good. Just some basic questions about your education, experience, and background. Have a little computer knowledge and effective communication skills. I was recommended by an existing employee so it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Christ University (Bangalore) in Feb 2019

Interview

Two round interview Round 1- Skill assessment test Involves a test to check your knowledge about the subject and also a question related to holistic education Round 2- personal interview Mainly to check your background and your communication skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Christ University (Bangalore) in Jun 2018

Interview

We have two rounds, one online entrance test, and a personal interview after that the fee processing takes place. Once the fee is processed they verify all the documents and they give time for reviewing all the other documents, after that there will be a meeting with the director or the administrator.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose to be an engineer?
  • Why did you choose to be an engineer?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Christ University (Bangalore) in Jun 2018

Interview

Aptitude questions and answers with explanation for interview, competitive examination and entrance test Test on physics chemistry maths, personal interview, conceptual questions , questions on personality CUET is held only once in a year in two sessions. This year the exam is being conducted in three sessions. The exam will be conducted in the IBT mode.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Christ University

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Christ University in Apr 2017

Interview

Tricky and challenging. One needs to be thorough with the area of study. Previous work experience is analyzed. Interview panel is always well equipped. More than getting through the interview it is the workload after getting hired which has to be balanced

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Christ University (Bangalore) in Mar 2017

Interview

It went really good. Started with a small micro-presentation (the topics will be given in advance). This was followed by Group Discussion and PI. It was a very decent process. If you are having a clear idea of why you are doing MBA, it's good enough

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews