Christian Medical College Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Christian Medical College

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Fuḩayḩīl

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christian Medical College (Al Fuḩayḩīl) in Jun 2021

Interview

They asked me the founder of CMC. They also asked me a question about my church. They mainly look at how confident your answers are. Be confident and do your best. Around 7 people asked me questions. So don't be nervous and I know you'll give your best.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Founder of CMC 2. Personal questions
    1 Answer

Christian Medical College

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christian Medical College

Interview

The interviewer's introduced themselves, they were cordial and polite and gave me time to collect my thoughts. They inquired about my professional interests, personal goals and plans for the future. I was asked if I was a team player and how I worked under pressure.

Interview Questions
  • What roles are you confident in and are looking forward to take up if given this opportunity?

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Christian Medical College (Vellore) in Jun 2018

Interview

Using reference, I mailed the project coordinators, whether there are openings in the research projects on going. I received reply mail. They asked me to come to CMC. They had conducted interview for twenty minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

Application

Interview

Cheating Simply they will call for Interview as Doctors are sitting in Admin Positions instead of doing Treatment they barely have Knowledge about the subject they will simply reject because we know the subject and we are qualified for the same.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christian Medical College (New Delhi) in Apr 2018

Interview

I applied through their Career portsl on july 2017 but got the call letter for written test on April 27 2018 . Its a two day interview process 1st day they gonna check your educational docs once doc verification is done they conducted written test offline mode based on 100marks which consists four questions carries 50 marks you need to attend any two questions.. The profile is about biomedical so they asked realted to that field though im from Electronics background Questions like.. phnumatic acute system.. defibrillator , profusion pump, electro surgery equipment equipment callibration. Once you done with the written they sent for online exam which consists 100 questions with 40 min duration to complete the test. Its all about basic aptitude very simple And basic electronics like ohms law, resistance something like that after that round they asked to leave for the day only those who get shortlisted get the interview invite for the next day out of 150 only 7gets shortlisted and they had only one opening , I don't know about the interview for the second because i haven't make through

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Christian Medical College (Vellore) in Apr 2018

Interview

There was three round of interview ,on first day we were given group task on second day we were given personal task on Third day personal interview was taken of 3 hrs, it will be better if u have certificates of other co curriculum activities to take and show them

Interview Questions
  • About religion what does God meant to me

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Christian Medical College (Vellore) in Aug 2015

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of 4 professors from the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine and a faculty member from the Department of Neurosurgery. I had worked in the department as a resident in training - hence the faculty already knew me and mainly sought to know my long-term plans.

Interview Questions
  • What my long-term plans were in the field of rehabilitation medicine.

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Christian Medical College (Vellore) in Oct 2012

Interview

A written exam very simple so that even a class 12 student can crack and a GD with a very easy topic. The exam was option type ranging from general knowledge to very generic questions about Management. A GD topic regarding organisation restructuring was given which was very simple.

Interview Questions
  • You are put in a management team for restructuring the organisation and how would you go about it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Christian Medical College (Vellore) in Jan 2012

Interview

There was a screening test which incuded 240 questions in various different MCQ formats. Based on this test some of the best were called for the interview in that field. The interview had 5 people on the panel including 4 people from the department that was hiring. I had applied for MD Pharmacology seat in this college which is a combined paying PG degree. The interview started with some general questionslike name, where i'm from etc. Went on to include why i wanted this particular field and some subject related questions. It went on for about 10 minutes. The Group was very friendly and gave a chance if you made a mistake somewhere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Christian Medical College

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Christian Medical College in Feb 2010

Interview

Applied on paper through a form because there was no electronic system then. Qualifying in a multiple-choice questions test. The MCQ test was very clinical based covering multiple specialities including surgery, pediatrics and orthopedics. Then I was called for the interview. There was a short objective type of questions in which we went around the room in different posts. One post had a dummy patient in whom we had to do CPR the other in which we had to do a statistical calculation on a problem, asking the history in a patient who presented with spondyloarthritis, there was a picture of an eschar - we were asked to tell the differential diagnosis and treatment, identify a hyper segmented neutrophil in a microscopic slide and say the diagnosis and treatment. The interview consisted a panel of doctors who were a bit sarcastic but friendly also.

Interview Questions
  • How is a beggar identified
  • what did you do to prevent the disease you saw in your earlier work
  • with what compounds are mosquito nets treated
  • what is the recommended daily requirement for vitamins
5 people found this interview helpful