Cigna Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cigna Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Very easy, contract position . Recruiter send over a few questions and thought my qualifications would match the job description. After the recruiter send Cigna my answers and resume I was informed I got the job and would have to be ready to start my contract within 2 weeks.

TECDP Associate Interview

Interview

There is a lot of focus on behavioral questions. There were 2 interviews in total and an overwhelming portion was behavioral. The last round consisted of technical questions which were not tough - easy leetcode questions. Hone your behavioral interview skills and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• 1st interview - approx. 1 hour behavioral
      2nd interview - 5-minute presentation on any project you have done, 1 hour behavioral, 1 hour technical.   Answer Question

FDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigna (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Every FDP alum I met was great. I interviewed with one person who came from Express Scripts via the acquisition and he was totally unprofessional. He even used cuss words twice during the interview. It was unpleasant and uncomfortable having to speak with him.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Phone interview they ask questions about salary and if you worked with certain programs. It took 30min for phone interview. Very pleasant on the phone. Certain question could not answer.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities?   1 Answer

TECDP Interview

Interview

Firstly - the TECDP Intern review process is very similar to the TECDP Associate review process. An anonymous user posted an excellent write-up down below pertaining to software engineering -- beyond whiteboarding, the questions are very similar.

I learned about Cigna through a campus career fair at my college. After asking some basic questions about the company, they took my information, and eventually contacted me back for a round one interview. This was soley behavioral STAR questions - as long as you have excellent interpersonal skills, this is a breeze. Some of the questions are detailed below. Like the other user, following the STAR questions my interviewers went moderately in-depth with how Round 2 would work, and sure enough I was contacted in a week or so with details for Round 2 day (R2D). They asked for the roles and locations I would be interested in.

R2D was a little more challenging -- essentially, R2D is a six-hour business formal event composed of two interviews, presentations, and discussions between Cigna employees and past Cigna TECDP employees.

The first interview was another behavioral STAR-based session between two senior engineers. While most of my questions were related to leadership, they will test your technological knowledge but won't whiteboard you. For the second interview, I was tasked with presenting a technological achievement with 2-5 slides of information and a time limit for a Q&A panel after the presentation. (Naturally, before R2D you get time to prepare this). I was interviewed by two senior engineers, who were quite knowledgeable and respectful. It's more than likely that your interviewers will throw some challenging questions at you to make sure you have developed understanding based off of your project.

A few days after R2D concluded I was contacted with an offer. Overall, this was an excellent interview experience that familiarized me with the company mission and culture.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have leading a team, and what challenges did you encounter in this process?   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cigna (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Interview through WebEx was set up and the interviewers did not attend. I emailed them to let them know and waited 20-30min, they apologized and rescheduled. The second time they didn't show up again and when I emailed, they never replied back. Speaks volumes on management skill or stress.

Interview Questions

• Are you certified and is it valid?   1 Answer

As Needed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cigna (Aurora, CO (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

I have not currently been interviewed. I am ready any time the opportunity is available. I appreciate your time and effort. I look forward to your response in this new experience and opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Opportunities for advancement. Benefits. Job security. Training.   Answer Question

Health Service Leadership program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna in December 2020.

Interview

Applied in November, got first round call with recruiter. Standard recruiter call defining position and making sure you fit. Second round behavioral interview with two current HLP associates. Seemed more like a "fit" interview than actual experience.

RULDP Interview

Interview

First Round Interview -- Someone reached out to me and we set up an interview, met on WebEx for around 30 minutes, and then a hiring manager reached out to me afterwards

Actuarial Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Need to apply on the website first, and will get responses typically within 2 weeks. Then the first round will be behavioral questions. And get a response within 1 month

Interview Questions

• How many car is currently active in New york?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.