Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor.co.in

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Interviews at Cincinnati Children's Hospital

2.7

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I was recommended by a recruiter, the process was so smooth. Once she submitted my resume to the department, I was contacted in 2 days. Interview was scheduled in 3 days. The interview itself was a 1:1 with a manager. He was so amazing, pleasant and made it so comfortable. The interaction was more of a conversation rather than an interrogation. We asked each other questions back and forth and allowed me to clarify as much as I needed.

Interview Questions

• Why should you be part of our team?   1 Answer
    • How do I coordinate working current 3 jobs, what do I do when Im stressed out or for leisure. What do i do when off?   1 Answer
    • Have I encountered family members whose expectations are not met?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

My process started with a phone screen from HR. The hiring team then invited me in for an in-person interview. During this interview, I had the opportunity to meet with the person who would be my manager, my director, and a few people who do the job I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• The hiring team made a point of asking about what my perfect role would look like within their team.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online received a call a few days later from HR was asked to do a video interview where I had to film myself answering 8 questions. Was told I would hear something the next week but didn’t hear anything until 6 weeks later. Was invited to do a face interview. The hiring manager I was supposed to meet with didn’t even show up. I did meet with another manager and had a good conversation

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you created a policy to reduce employee turnout   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

I was transitioned from within. When I first interviewed in 2012 the interviews went very well. Very pleasant. Initially there were tests and an online review of your values and how you would respond to situations. This was very simple to take.

Food Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I can clean the tables and deliver meals to the patients because it’s easy. Yes I used to do this type job back when I was at Morrison food service at Summit behavioral care in 2016.

CRC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The first round of interviews was via phone. The second round of interviews consisted of 4 thirty minute long interviews. I heard back about whether or not I made it to the next round of interviews within a week post- interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in research? What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I interviewed for a postdoc position. I had to prepare a seminar on my previous work which was 1 hour long. They gave me very good feedback on my work and everyone was very knowledgable and helpful

Interview Questions

• Research related questions and interaction with other people from the group   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

This was a 3 step interview process, 2 phone interviews, one with HR, one with a manager. Then I went through a 4 hours process with a 20 min presentation.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience with data cleaning and how do you manage conflict.   Answer Question

Quality Improvement Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter 3 days after I applied. We spoke a few days later, and she told me she was speaking with director that day and that I would know something very soon. A month passed, and after several repeated emails, I finally spoke on the phone with the director. He seemed to like me, and they brought me in a few weeks later for a final panel interview. I met with 7 people total then, gave a presentation (twice that day), and was told I'd know within a week whether or not I got the job. It took 3 months and half a dozen emails to know if I'd gotten the job, and I finally received a canned email telling me I didnt get the position. It was extremely unprofessional to waste my time, and the communication here is abhorrent at best.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you disagreed with a coworker, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

It is easy to apply online. First you will receive a call from HR to hear more about the position and answer some phone interview questions. Then if they feel you are a good fit they will set you up an interview with the hiring manager. After that interview they will set up multiple interviews with fellow colleges you would be working with in that position.

Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. They are very open about what the job would look like and
    answer any of your questions.

Finally HR will reach it to you with a job offer or they will let you know they we t with another candidate. Either way you are not left hanging, which is nice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about juggling multiple tasks at once?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about dealing with upset families if you have to move their surgery?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.