Cipla Medical Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cipla Medical Representative Interview Questions

4.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cipla (Kolkata) in May 2011.

Interview

At first interviewed by local managements, then after clearing that attended a online test. Later interviewed by HO persons. Followed by that joined as trainee and after certain period as confirmed staff.

Interview Questions

• What is the job responsibility and why I want to join the firm.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Cipla

Anonymous Employee in Kottayam

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cipla (Kottayam) in February 2008.

Interview

Initial interview with the area manager and the second round interview with Regional manager and zonal manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The remuneration was standard for all and I negotiated for the work area and head quarter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cipla (Bhubaneswar) in December 2010.

Interview

it is a three round process fast is the 1:1 communication , then the online test , then the final round online video conference .

Interview Questions

because i am happy here with a good salary , with good annual hike of salary and good atmosphere ,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cipla (Kolhapur, Maharashtra) in January 2014.

Interview

spotted & referred by BM of cipla in field work. total five rounds. firstly interviewed by BM, then by ABM, then by ABM & HR followed by online test.lastly at head office by SM & HR.

Interview Questions

• how your going to develop business potential?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.