Cisco Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cisco Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Cisco Systems

4,275 Interview Reviews

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Applying through their career website, setting up a time and meeting 2 product managers for 2 30 min back to back interviews
    Resume walk through
    Behavioral questions (about strengths and weaknesses, about past experiences, etc.)
    Market estimation question

Extern Interview

Interview

It was quick and very informative. Was very open ended and was able to connect with the interviewers very easily. They made you feel comfortable and explained the whole process upfront.

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

Very straightforward interview process, one overall interview after being screened, it ended up being very conversational interview, probably because I really clicked with my interviewer. They were very flexible throughout the interview process

Interview Questions

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions with a few programmatic questions sprinkled in. Some security software related questions, some questions relating to debugging, and some questions relating to your preferred programming language. Testing for your viability as a candidate for a follow up technical interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about identifying a string with balanced parentheses.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

30 min recruiter phone screen, 30 min hiring manager phone screen, 3 in person interviews each 45 min. The interviewers were very professional and respectful, took the time to give me background about the role and the company and set aside time to let me ask questions. The recruiter got back to me within reasonable time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What do you think are important qualities for an analyst, and why do think it's important?
      What analysis would you be most and least comfortable with?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Fairly easy interview process. Had 2 virtual interviews, the first of which was a general behavioral interview and the second was a critique panel that went over my portfolio of work.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a project you worked on   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Program Interview

Interview

Interned and then interviewed for a role outside of the practice I interned for. Multiple virtual calls since I was not in North Carolina. I did not need to fly out to RTP for the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions asking about my internship and experience at Cisco   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Wasn't able to get timely responses from recruiters about the interview process. Technical with hiring manager was an Easy level leetcode problem. Chose not to continue after not getting satisfying information regarding annual layoffs.

Software Engineer Masters Interview

Interview

the OA platform is so bad for programming, and there will be nothing follow up when you finish the OA, the questions are not hard. they do not have time limit, but you should finish as soon as possible when you receive the OA

Interview Questions

• house robber, maximum difference, rotate matrix   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and smooth. I did the interviews virtually and the individuals I spoke with whether recruiter or interviewer, were really nice and helpful and reflected the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Why Cisco?
      Explain your interest in technology as it applies to your career goals.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.