Cisco Systems Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,448 of over 4.4K interviews

Campus Recruiting30%
Employee Referral18%
HardAverageEasy

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Cisco came for university campus placements. Interview process had 4 rounds - Coding round followed by 2 technical rounds followed by HR round. Was offered the role of Spring Intern at Cisco for the year 2021.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked to make possible improvements to my cloud computing project.
    Answer Question

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Really quick interview process. It was only one interview to see if they liked you or not. It seemed like he liked me but then I got ghosted afterwards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems (New Delhi)

Interview

There were three rounds . Online assessments, Technical and hr It doesn't matter from which stream you are but need to know the basics of C completely . Add your skills in resume wisely and mainly it takes more time to hear back from the company.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between for and while loop , pointers union and structures, arrrays all about coding

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

1. Online algorithms question 2. Phone call evaluating personality and few algorithms questions 3. Take home assignment 4. 3h, 4 stage interview with 7 people, in each stage there was some algorithms questions and general chat.

Interview Questions
  • Take home assignment to write a backend Reddit API abstraction layer or a front-end for the Reddit API or both.

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

First online assessment which was not proctored,then three round of interview , technical, managerial and HR ...I got rejected in MR. All rounds are easy if have confidence other wise tough

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cisco Systems in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process consisted of three phone calls, the initial one was a short talk with a talent recruiter who told me about the interview process and asked me about my work preferences (remote/on-site). She then scheduled a meeting for me to talk to a team lead in the department. This next phone call consisted of an overview of the department goals and objectives. Then I talked a bit about myself and my goals. Lastly, there will be a coding round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in Jun 2021

Interview

Was online interview Process was easy and smooth , interviewers was confident and good man . Asked about my self,and my experience and background check . It wasn't like a interview round at all . I feel like it was mor like two communication, I also asked several questions related to job and company culture. They were open to share thr thoughts and experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Vancouver, BC) in Jun 2021

Interview

They rescheduled the interview three times before finally canceling it on the grounds that "finance wants to reassess this job requisition". Why cant this assessment happen before beginning the hiring process. Poor planning? Although the recruiter called to apologize, its still an incredibly frustrating experience being invested in a process for three weeks that doesn't even lift off the ground.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Went through at least 5 round of interview.1 with Hiring recruiter, 2 with manager, 3 with engineers. Got a better offer from other company. Will try again in the future.

Interview Questions
  • regular basic questions in the interview
1 person found this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Interview went smoothly, management was nice, overall a pleasant experience with the interview. Question was on point and professional, looks like a good company. Would join the company if offers came earlier.

1 person found this interview helpful