Cisco Systems Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 113 of over 4,710.0 interviews

Employee Referral24%
Recruiter18%
HardAverageEasy

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

The interview was a virtual then a day-long in person. The day consisted of 3 separate interviews along with multiple briefing sessions and meet and greets. It was extremely well set up and ran very smoothly. You can tell there is an insanely competitive environment.

Interview Questions
  • They had you present a presentation
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Francisco, CA) in May 2021

Interview

one HR round asking basic resume details, two teammate rounds each asking behavioral questions, and one panel round with the whole team and hiring manager, plus a case presentation to everyone. Q&A session after presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you lead a cross functional project from start to finish. Tell me about a time you implement changes to a group of people, how does it work and how do you determine it works or not?
  • Tell me about a time to you find business opportunities and grow it to bring values

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a panel of four or five 30 or 60-minute interviews with the hiring manager and different members of the team. Each interview was pretty standard: get to know your background, asked some basic situational questions (how do you handle conflict, project setbacks, etc.).

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle conflict between members of your project team, or with the customer?

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

The interview process started off good with a telephone call with hiring manager. After the call it proceeded to an interview with department head which was done in a professional manner. After this call it took couple of weeks before I decided to reach out to hiring manager to get a status update on the recruitment process. Hiring manager informed me that the process is still ongoing but it is taking some time.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about improving this product