Citi Corporate Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citi Corporate Banking Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Citi

3.1

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I was selected to interview and had two thirty minute telephone interview sessions. They were done by two members of Citi's Corporate Banking team and then I had a Superday at the Citi Headquarters in NYC.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

30 minute phone interview for first round, mostly behavioral and a few accounting related technical questions at the end. The interview was with a senior associate who was very friendly, it was almost like a conversation. I was notified about Superday 7 days after first round phone screen.

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I applied online for Shanghai office and got a phone interview. The interviewer is a member of the corporate banking team and she asked a lot of questions about my resume. She told me I passed the phone interview at the end and I got invited to a group interview five days later.

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I first applied online, the process was easy enough. Next, I had a screening call with HR. I then interviewed first with team members. Finally, I interviewed with senior team leadership. About a week later, I got a call receiving an offer.

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi in September 2019.

Interview

On-campus interview at target school. One typical behavioral question at the beginning and then 30 minutes of technicals. Started off easy then got progressively more difficult. Bombed one technical and that ruined it.

Interview Questions

• I borrow 50 million, buy a piece of equipment for 50 million, the effect on balance sheet year 0 and 1.   Answer Question

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

First round on campus, second round super day consisting of case and 4 30 min interviews. First was mostly behavioral. Superday had one case interview, one technical, and two behavioral.

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. 1st round comprised of two 30min phone interviews, one technical and one behavioral. 2nd round in person Superday. Mix of Technical questions, case study, behavioral.

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First round was 1 hour phone interview. Final round was 5 hour superday at the office, consisting of 5 interviews. Both rounds were about half and half of technical and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Difference in valuation of upstream vs mid/downstream Oil and Gas companies   Answer Question

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through my university. Was asked to do two 30 min phone calls, one right after the other. Asked me behavioral questions from my resume (leadership, etc) and some technical questions. Technical questions were rather tricky- how to value a firm, etc

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (Miami, FL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was mainly asked questions about my resume and past experiences. I was also asked why Citi and why corporate banking. I got the interview after applying at school and I was interviewed by two people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.