Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Citi

4,479 Interview Reviews

2.9

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I was interviewed for Citi Hong Kong. The first round is a group interview, and the final round is a Skype interview with a MD. I was asked about my trading experience and some technical questions.

Frm Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Seems like a pretty normal interview, they ask you the same questions multiple times to test your logic. 4 Different interviewers and each looking for different aspects such as technical, situational, behavioral, and strategic.

Interview Questions

• How many starbucks are there in manhattan   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I was selected to interview and had two thirty minute telephone interview sessions. They were done by two members of Citi's Corporate Banking team and then I had a Superday at the Citi Headquarters in NYC.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The interview was fast. Only interviewed with one person. Two weeks after I got a call with a offer. Was very happy. I then started two weeks later. When I started not much training I had to jump right in.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Star format
    Situation
    Task
    Action - steps taken to be successful and how
    Resolution- outcome good or bad
    If by why was it bad and what did you learn

They will give phone and an I. Lerdon

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you challenged the status quo   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Easy, but I didn't prepare well and it showed in the interview. The interviewer asked questions about my background in biology and why I wanted to move over into a completely different field. I had a solid answer, but I was in the process of transitioning so I didn't come off comepletely confident.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The interview got cut short by a scheduled meeting in the board room the interviewer was skyping in, was a one on one standard tell me about yourself, typical market questions. Applied through school, got notified within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the markets today   1 Answer

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

30 minute phone interview for first round, mostly behavioral and a few accounting related technical questions at the end. The interview was with a senior associate who was very friendly, it was almost like a conversation. I was notified about Superday 7 days after first round phone screen.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

6 telephone interviews - not sure if this is standard or if it was changed because of COVID-19. Each tested for logical thinking, as well as case studies and behavioral questions. Very standard interview, not too many specific technical questions

Interview Questions

• Estimate how many people ride the subway in NYC on any given day   Answer Question

EIOT Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through my university club recruitment presentation. Talked to the recruiter there, had a phone screen the next Monday, and Phone interview the follower Friday. phone screen -> phone interview -> in person interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.