Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Citi

4,740 Interview Reviews

2.9

Database Administrator (DBA) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citi (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

very tough, and 4 interview ,manager asked the toughest question, which I never worked, and given me chance to prepare again,, I prepaared and was able to ans most of the ans.

Interview Questions

• all were deep question, in second round I was able to answer all question and in 3rd it was difficult and in 4th only 50% ans given.   1 Answer

Appa Dev Technology Lead Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I applied to citi bank in March . The recruiter contacted me via email for phone screen and set up phone screen with CTO in April.

After phone screen , I again received an email after 5 days for virtual phone interview with the team. The recruiter set me up for virtual team interview . All team mates were nice and ground to earth.

After virtual team interview , I received an email from recruiter that team liked me and they want to offer me the role , she asked me to submit all of my papers for visa processing so that they can release the offer letter fast and I submitted the required documents also.

Post to that conversation , I had no updates, so I was continuously asking for updates for two weeks and received no updates . So many emails were sent still no updates then later after almost 2 months I got system rejection email in June.

I was seriously hopping for the offer letter after the feedback but you guys took so much of my precious time . Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to learn new softwares   4 Answers

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Great interview i was asked mostly behavioral questions. Got interview through university and because of corona it was virtual interview. That is the first round now I wait for more information about a super day

Sales and Trading Analyst Interview

Interview

I participated in the Women mentorship program and received two phone call interviews and a final face-to-face zoom interview. The whole process took me about two months. The final interview actually didn't consist much technical questions about market but more about my resume and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      What is your opinion on the current market?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

pretty easy

but i think the recruiters might have gone easy on me or something. i highly recommend doing a lot of research on the position and company before the interview

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

The process began with a phone interview. I did not get through to super day. The phone interview was almost all behavioral. There was little asked about market trends. They did not try to grill you with questions such as the company's stock price, market cap, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why sales and trading as opposed to other positions at Citi?   Answer Question

Interview

Interviews were very friendly and conversational, HR guided us along way with phone calls prior to each round to let us know what to expect. Started with an on campus alumni interview followed by a super day in the NYC office.

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

First round was mostly behavioral in the beginning with some questions about the markets and my thoughts on current trends. The interview was conducted on the phone and the whole process took around thirty minutes.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Interview

I find that the questions asked were more conceptual than technical. Walk me through your resume, time demonstrated leadership, etc. It was via phone because of coronavirus. I wish it was a Webex or zoom instead. 2 people interviewed me.

SLP Interview

Interview

It was a great learning experience. There were three behavioral and technical interviews assessing your leadership skills and your knowledge of the financial industry. The interviewers were very nice and relatable. Practicing really helps before the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.