Citi Mortgage Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citi Mortgage Processor Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Received call two days later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was 3 days later. Phone interview was about 20 min. They informed me that they would call me within 10 days for a face to face interview if I qualified. I received the call within two hours. Completed face to dace interview the next week. It was 10 days afterwards when the job was offered.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to leave your previous employer to work here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

Received a call from an HR person asking me to apply for the position. Had a phone interview after which I was told I would hear from them within two weeks. Two months later I received another call to set up a face to face interview. The interviewer was excellent and everything went well. The applicants were all told we would receive either a phone call or an email within two weeks. It has now been a month and nothing. Not one word and follow up calls have gone unanswered.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there were downtime?   1 Answer

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Took place on campus in a large room where 20 or so other interviews were going on at the same time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.