CitiusTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CitiusTech Interview Questions

Interviews at CitiusTech

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CitiusTech.

Interview

Easy because the head of Infosec team basically has no knowledge
    There were 2 rounds of interviews with the Manager and head of the Infosec Team.
    Since I was fresher in Infosec it was easy to crack

Interview Questions

• -Meaning f HIPAA
      -Past education
      -Questions on network and security
      --why do you want to join the company   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CitiusTech.

Interview

It took one week for first round interview and we had WebEx for technical screening. It went around 40 mins. Person who taken the interview is well experienced. There is one round of WebEx screening then offer.

Automation QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

They wasted my entire day by pretending that they are serious about the profile and big talks of HR person , after I got selected and salary discussions happened then they simply refused to reply or talk to me .
    1 Technical round with basic selenium and Java programming and 1 manager round regarding experience .

Java Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CitiusTech (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

One technical and HR round
    In technical round
    They ask find palindrome of number, if you don't do then they reject and they are hiring for finding palindrome not for Project. They judge us by this type of question whether you have analytic skill or not .. There worst interview I had....Improve your interviewing skill which can grow your knowledge also. interviewer is so erogative person. Ask only 2 question and rejected. I found some good review i didn't feel that..

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CitiusTech (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

1st round of f2f interview scheduled for me. It last for around 45 mins. Questions were good. Interviewer asked me to wait. And then I got call from HR that I cleared my 1st round and the 2nd round will be a video call on next day. The next day on scheduled time the 2nd round was conducted and lasts for about half n hour. The interviewer told that HR will get back to you. I waited for the feedback next day. As I didn't received any call, I myself called HR regarding feedback, but the HR conveyed me that I cleared my all rounds but the project is discussing to hire me or not. Also after few days later, I checked with HR, they told me the position is not matching my skills hence they are not releasing the offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CitiusTech.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. Few basic programming questions along with 1 or 2 brain teasers were asked. After that, int the second round, behavourial questions were asked which was also the final round

Senior Java/J2EE Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CitiusTech (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I got a call from IPS consultancy for the opening. Also one of my friend who was working there, referred me. We were told that we will get the offer letter on the same day itself if got selected.
    I went for the interview on 12th Jan,2019(Saturday)
    2 rounds were held.
    1. Technical round
    2. Managerial round

After we cleared both the rounds, we did wait for an hour for the HR round.
    She explained us about the company policies. Then ctc discussion happened one to one.I asked for about more than 30% hike. Then we all were told that they will talk to the management team and will update us on Monday. But I didn't get any email or revert from them till Tuesday, 15th Jan.

Then I called the consultant to get the details. They told me that I am selected but the process would take time.

I did multiple follow up with the HR, HR lead but they were just giving me false promises. Then once the HR told me that my expected CTC is high, so I said that I am ready to negotiate.
    Then after a month I got a call from the new HR for the final discussion at their powai office. After going there, to my surprise, the person who meets me is someone new who does not have any idea about my hiring background. She said that as I have not completed a year in my current organization, they cannot give me anymore than my current ctc. I didn't agree to that. Then she says she cannot finalize my ctc and will talk his manager and will confirm me.
    Again after 2 days, I called the HR lead who took my ctc discussion on the interview day. She said that as I have not got good ratings in interview they have got an approval for the ctc which is same as my current.
    After thinking much and discussing this with my family, I did a final call to them and said my min expectation is 15% + joining bonus. Then I got a final call from them saying that the position has gone on hold.

Conclusion: I realized the unprofessionalism of this company's hiring process and would advice them to improve this.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CitiusTech in December 2018.

Interview

This role is a client of CitiusTech in Jacksonville (Florida Blue). I applied through Indeed. Hiring Manager sent me a mail asking me to select a slot for a Technical Round video interview. The interview was pretty much straight. They asked me to go through my resume. They used to stop me in the middle asking few technical questions about my project. He concluded that I was selected for the next round which is going to be a management round interview. Hr has called me on the same day to schedule for a management round interview which is also a Video interview. Though this round is supposed to be managerial, He asked few questions which are technical. Even he concluded that I'm selected for this position and they want to move forward with my profile. I didn't hear back from them even after one week. After 1 week, they asked me to send over my documents for verification. Again, there was no response. I think this some kind of spam to collect user data and their documents. So, stay away from this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why Xtreme gradient boosting is better than linear/ logistic regression? Did you work with the interaction between variables?   1 Answer

Automation C# Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CitiusTech (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

A small house in itpl... wasting my time even after answering all question....1.5 hour interview and intervee eating which can be hear..no seriousness means y do u waste our time idiots

Interview Questions

• simple once and he s a tech lead..thank God..I went off before thy tell result   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CitiusTech (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

It is a very bad company in terms of interview. They have no common sense how to conduct interviews. They will call you and told you, for you the panel is freezed. But you will wait minimum 4 hr to see the bloddy panel. Please don't go there for interview. It is just horse business happening over there. Finally the Mamu interviewer will ask some stupid question and then the hr will come to tell you. You can leave for the day.

If you have no capability to handle people then why you are calling more no of peoples. Pls don't go there for interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.