CitiusTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CitiusTech Interview Questions

Interviews at CitiusTech

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CitiusTech.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. Few basic programming questions along with 1 or 2 brain teasers were asked. After that, int the second round, behavourial questions were asked which was also the final round

SSE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CitiusTech in August 2012.

Interview

First face to face interview . then comes the technical interview and then the hr round. Then they will give the offer letter,First face to face interview . then comes the technical interview and then the hr round. Then they will give the offer letter

Interview Questions

• why you are joining citiustech   1 Answer

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CitiusTech (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

HR Screeners are failed used car salesmen pedantically fumbling through resumes. Recruiters ineptly wonder if you're versed in troubleshooting and implementation despite conspicuous vendor certifications specifically defined for troubleshooting. The screeners and recruiters have no technology acumen and incapable of interpreting your responses to their poorly recited questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you know JIRA (A lousy JAVA based bug / trouble ticketing system )   1 Answer

The place is a joke, Cerner is 10x larger and smarter and a better recruiting experience.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CitiusTech (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

Application
    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CitiusTech over telephone and skype..
    Interview
    Interviews were very direct and to the point, which I appreciated greatly. There did not seem to be any "game playing" which I find most tedious and really don't feel I want to work for a company that interviews in that manner.

Answer Question
    Negotiation
    Again, It was a very straight forward process, I stated my salary requirements, they accepted.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CitiusTech (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

It is a very bad company in terms of interview. They have no common sense how to conduct interviews. They will call you and told you, for you the panel is freezed. But you will wait minimum 4 hr to see the bloddy panel. Please don't go there for interview. It is just horse business happening over there. Finally the Mamu interviewer will ask some stupid question and then the hr will come to tell you. You can leave for the day.

If you have no capability to handle people then why you are calling more no of peoples. Pls don't go there for interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CitiusTech.

Interview

One multiple choice questions test and one technical interview.
    The test was pretty standard with basic logic and math questions and some verbal section.

In the interview I was asked to write any sorting technique and a couple of brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult in particular but may be the brain teasers were slightly tricky.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NO negotiations.

Senior Java/J2EE Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CitiusTech (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I got a call from IPS consultancy for the opening. Also one of my friend who was working there, referred me. We were told that we will get the offer letter on the same day itself if got selected.
    I went for the interview on 12th Jan,2019(Saturday)
    2 rounds were held.
    1. Technical round
    2. Managerial round

After we cleared both the rounds, we did wait for an hour for the HR round.
    She explained us about the company policies. Then ctc discussion happened one to one.I asked for about more than 30% hike. Then we all were told that they will talk to the management team and will update us on Monday. But I didn't get any email or revert from them till Tuesday, 15th Jan.

Then I called the consultant to get the details. They told me that I am selected but the process would take time.

I did multiple follow up with the HR, HR lead but they were just giving me false promises. Then once the HR told me that my expected CTC is high, so I said that I am ready to negotiate.
    Then after a month I got a call from the new HR for the final discussion at their powai office. After going there, to my surprise, the person who meets me is someone new who does not have any idea about my hiring background. She said that as I have not completed a year in my current organization, they cannot give me anymore than my current ctc. I didn't agree to that. Then she says she cannot finalize my ctc and will talk his manager and will confirm me.
    Again after 2 days, I called the HR lead who took my ctc discussion on the interview day. She said that as I have not got good ratings in interview they have got an approval for the ctc which is same as my current.
    After thinking much and discussing this with my family, I did a final call to them and said my min expectation is 15% + joining bonus. Then I got a final call from them saying that the position has gone on hold.

Conclusion: I realized the unprofessionalism of this company's hiring process and would advice them to improve this.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CitiusTech in December 2018.

Interview

This role is a client of CitiusTech in Jacksonville (Florida Blue). I applied through Indeed. Hiring Manager sent me a mail asking me to select a slot for a Technical Round video interview. The interview was pretty much straight. They asked me to go through my resume. They used to stop me in the middle asking few technical questions about my project. He concluded that I was selected for the next round which is going to be a management round interview. Hr has called me on the same day to schedule for a management round interview which is also a Video interview. Though this round is supposed to be managerial, He asked few questions which are technical. Even he concluded that I'm selected for this position and they want to move forward with my profile. I didn't hear back from them even after one week. After 1 week, they asked me to send over my documents for verification. Again, there was no response. I think this some kind of spam to collect user data and their documents. So, stay away from this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why Xtreme gradient boosting is better than linear/ logistic regression? Did you work with the interaction between variables?   1 Answer

Implementaion Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CitiusTech (Sacramento, CA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• I had done research on the company and the product so this was not an issue at all.   Answer Question

Automation C# Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CitiusTech (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

A small house in itpl... wasting my time even after answering all question....1.5 hour interview and intervee eating which can be hear..no seriousness means y do u waste our time idiots

Interview Questions

• simple once and he s a tech lead..thank God..I went off before thy tell result   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.