Citizens Bank Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied through an employee and alumni referral. The process took a week or two to process. First, it was more or less a basic phone screening, with behavioral questions. Then I was invited to the office for a face-to-face interview that had me walk through what the positions entail and why I was applying.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an objection from a prospective customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cleveland, OH (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Thorough but a good process. Spoke with the direct report as well as the underwriting team and multiple bankers. Meetings and interviews handled through HR department.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a HR rep a few days later. Setting up all the interviews had to have been the worst experience ever. First there was a Skype interview which was fine, but it took 2-3 days just to get a response from the HR rep every time there was an email sent. Once I got passed that and onto the on-site interview, everything was very last minute and the interviewers didn't seem prepared for the interview either. And with all that being said, I never even got a response to what was the status of the position was, after being told I would be contacted within 1-2 weeks.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Stamford, CT (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by HR for a screening call. Then spoke with the head of the group over the phone. Then was brought in for 2 in person interviews. Overall was very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What is the main principle used for valuing an investment?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.