Citizens Bank Assistant Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Assistant Branch Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

3.3

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Manchester, NH (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

3 interviews. 1 via phone with recruiter, 1 in person with branch manager and 1 with regional manager. interviews were about an hour each. typical experience. dress up! men and women make sure to wear a matching suit with a jacket

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time to changed a customers negative perception to a positive   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Long interview but nothing different from other interviews. Classic questions and scenarios. The interviewer was very nice. We ended up having a conversation about hobbies and experiences in previous jobs. Be yourself, that's my best advice.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Weymouth, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (East Weymouth, MA (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Most positions in Citizens Retail requires both cash handling and sales and customer service experience. Interview is based on these skills. Interview is conducted either by Branch Manger or Regional Manager. If you are applying for Assistant Manger position then questions will be asked about management skills. Overall the main focus is on Customer Service. As long as you are good at building and deepening client-relationship other skills can be trained.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

The talent manager that call me was very nice she ask me basic cuestions about management. And got and branch manager to call m for another interview

The interview was terrible the guy talked about the company how bad the company is and all the job the he has to do. instead of putting the positive of the company on the table. He made me feel like the company don't appreciate their associates. He was rude trust me is not what you think.

Interview Questions

Not for me a branch is e very bad place to work. You will regret it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.