Citizens Bank Banker I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Banker I Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied by just walking in and giving them my resume.Got a call for the interview to attend in person.The manager was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable when I walked in to give them my resume.

Interview Questions

• Asked to tell her about myself, my past work experience and why I was the one for them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Phone Interview. Regional Manager Interview and Branch Manager Interview. Test and Background Check. Verification of Employment Check. Willing to hire people that don't even fit quality for the positions.

Banker Interview

Interview

Phone interview then 1 on 1. They asked about past work experience. Then walked me through position and also had the regional manager there too. Went to training process for a few weeks where you learn how to balance and banking products. Felt like a solid base to start with for someone with no previous banking experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to get more what I wanted I felt like. It was at the end of the interview after I felt they were ready to offer the position. Seemed like the best time to ask about it.

Banker I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview where they asked very general questions about past jobs and school. The second interview was at the branch and involved more behavioral and situational questions. There were no math questions or banking questions but I had no experience with banking before that.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation at a past job where you solved a problem.   Answer Question

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Three interviews hiring process went very quickly. I first spoke with the recruiter to do a phone screen. After the phone screen I was then called for an in person interview with the hiring manager. The second interview was with the assistant manager and the third interview with regional manager Received an offer within two weeks.

Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Two phone interviews and two in-person interviews. The phone interviews were from recruiters and then one with Branch Manager and the other with District Manager at the branch at the same day. Everyone was very polite and nice.
    After I got job offer they took 3 weeks to do background check which is too long in my opinion. After that they fixed the start date.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions:
      - How did you deal with irate customers and all that.   1 Answer

Banker Interview

Interview

Phone then face to face. Some interview with regional others with just the branch manager it's an easy process not very hard at all. The the the the the the the the the theyou

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Akron, OH (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Recruiter calls you first, and then I sat with the regional manager and then the branch manager for the location I would be working in. I was able to get good information around the position and requirements from the phone recruiter before even seeing someone in person. The regional manager was very nice and also tried to ensure I was very clear on the role and what benefits it would provide for me

Interview Questions

• They asked about customer issues that I have handled   1 Answer

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was fairly quick and convenient. The interviewer took the time to answer all of my questions. They explain the job very well and talked about the companies contentious training effects to help employee grow and be successful. They discussed there policy and how they are always updating theresupport programs and product line for there customers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward

Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Albany, NY (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

I first applied online. I had to fill out an application and complete an online assessment as well. The assessment took about a half hour to complete and consisted of general behavioral and mathematical questions. I was then contacted via email by a recruiter. The recruiter set up a telephone interview. It was a basic interview which lasted twenty minutes. The next step was a one on one interview. Even though I had an appointment and was on time, my actual interview was an hour later than scheduled. It was an open house and people were justing walking in for interviews. This was just a repeat of the phone interview. Very basic and easy questions: Why do you want to work here? Tell me a time you provided exceptional customer service. Tell me how you once dealt with a customer who was irate. I was then told to return to my seat and wait for the regional manager. I then spoke with two managers and basically repeated the same interview. Long drawn out process but relatively easy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.