Citizens Bank Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Branch Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.7

Branch Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

I applied online and within a week was contacted by a recruiter. We spoke within a few days and at the end of conversation she said that she wanted me to speak with the Regional Manager.
We set that interview up and I met with the RM which was a pretty standard yet somewhat dry interview. He then at the end said that he wanted to have me speak with another RM since I was external.
The third interview was set for the following week and although she forgot to call me at the scheduled time, she realized later on in the day and gave me a call. It barely lasted 15 minutes.
I then received a phone call from someone wanting to set up a interview with the Sales Manager for the state. We determined a time the following week and met for 45 minutes.
During that time I never felt like I was able to speak with him and he seemed to be asking many questions about my previous 3 interviews and what that process was like. He barely asked me any leadership or management questions. At the end of the conversation he said someone would let me know by end of week and that he needed to ensure that it was a "fit".
I never heard back and am disappointed that it took 4 interviews over the span of 4 weeks to come to this outcome.
I also came to learn that they randomly post openings but don't necessarily have them open-
Kinda shady?

Interview Questions

• How would you manage someone who was hitting their goals yet you wanted to see more results from them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through a referral and was contacted by a recruiter. Phone interview took about 30 minutes and was then contacted by the are district manager. Process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you continue to motivate an employee already hitting goals?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in February 2016.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and met with the regional manager. It was a relaxed interview where they described the position and I reviewed my background. We discuss the strengths and challenges and how I'd be able to impact both. I was then scheduled to meet another regional mgr. a week later. About a week later HR called and offered me the position. The process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in team building.   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Quick Interview process. Background checks including credit. Will meet with Regional Manager. There will be 1 meeting. Interview will be about 45 minutes to 1 hour long. You will be have to apply online and an HR representative will call you to set up the meeting. Hr representative will take some time to ask you questions before your face to face meeting with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked all different questions, mostly about sales. You will have to answer leadership questions. They will want people that want to get out of the branch to grow the revenue for the branch and also somebody that can lead and teach their team. You will be judged on your appearance. So have no tattoos present or piercings.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will ask you how much you would like to make, but they will have a number in mind. I did not negotiate my salary. I was okay with the range.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Akron, OH (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

the hiring process was extremely drawn out, but professional in appearance. The interview process was vague and even misleading as to the role being offered.

Interview Questions

• I can't say there were any difficult or unexpected questions. Perhaps if there were I might have had a better idea of what I could expect once hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In a tough job market there is little room for negotiation. They promise the opportunity to achieve income goals through quarterly bonuses, but there are so many factors out of your control that bonuses are rare and based more on luck than diligence.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Abrupt

Interview Questions

decided to stay where I am

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

I was lied to about the job. The job descriptions change quarter after quarter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiations took about 3 weeks. They move at a snails pace. RM's fault.

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Did a phone interview. Then I was invited to to a face to face interview with a regional manager. After that I was offered a job within a week.

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

You must first post on the company career web site. After being screened by HR you will have an interview with the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a weakness you feel you bring to the workplace..   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Springfield, MA (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

Interviewer was very interested in sharing his own background with me. Also told me that he was pretty sure that they were going to promote from within, but had to explore the "other options" as well. I appreciated hearing that after a 1 1/2 hr drive to his office.

Interview Questions

• Asked why I was interested when I was obviously overqualified.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.