Citizens Bank Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Plymouth Meeting, PA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online directly to their website. I heard back from an HR representative the following week. She was extremely nice and friendly. We chatted for a while and setup my phone interview. I had the phone interview about a week or two later. It went very well and I heard back from HR the following day saying they really liked me and would like me come in for an interview. They said they would be in touch with me with details. After two weeks of not hearing anything I reached out to the HR manager. She informed me that they would reach out to me when ready. I waited a few more weeks before being contact for an interview, which I eventually received. My interview went great and I expected to hear back from them, which I did the following day from HR. They told once again the Manager really enjoyed speaking with me and they were definitely bringing me in for another interview, but still needed to interview others for their first time. After two weeks I reached out again and was told i would hear back when ready. Every 2 weeks I emailed the HR manager asking for an update. After about 2 1/2 months of being in the interview process (from first contact) i heard back from the HR manager for my final interview. I went in and met with 3 different people, including the hiring manager, someone on that team, and the hiring manager's manager. Everything went well and they said I would hear back the following week. After the week went by and I never heard back I reached out to the HR manager. They said it would probably be another week before they knew. So i waited TWO more weeks and followed up again after - this time with the HR manager AND the hiring manager. I eventually heard back to my email a week later from only the hiring manager. She said they already hired someone else a few weeks ago. She said i was high on their list but went with someone with a little more experience.

Overall this was OVER a the 3 MONTH interview process! Personally I think that's insane. The fact they never communicated with me they hired someone else, especially for having three interviews and getting to the final round was completely unprofessional and uncourteous to say the least. Coming from one of the largest Banks in the United States it is easy to see why we reign supreme over these smaller regional banks. If thats they way they treat potential employees I can't imagine they treat their potential customers any better.

Interview Questions

• If you have two sets of data pulled from the same source, how can their be two different stories for the data.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Three interviews were conducted, one phone interview with recruiter, one interview with manager, and one interview with team members. Interview with recruiter is pretty straight forward. Interview with Manager and team is relatively casual.

Interview Questions

• Some questions around the prior experiences, and some questions on your interest.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was just one day of interviews, and went very smoothly. Before the in person was 1 phone call with the recruiter to get a general understanding of my situation before they scheduled an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my role/responsibilities at my previous employers.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.