Citizens Bank Commercial Banking Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Commercial Banking Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.7

Commercial Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted application and had a informal interview with the recruiter then went for a face to face interview in Boston. It wasn't too hard, friendly environment. The interview was about my resume and my future motivations and where I would see myself in ten years. I was asked questions mainly about Citizens and the current development of the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Commercial Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Reached via email for a phone interview. Started with behavioral questions, resume overview. Interview turned more into a conversation based on my personal experience which allowed the interviewer to understand more about me and my skills which typically comes up during a second interview.

Commercial Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

There was no initial interview, simply skipped right to interviewing with the head of the region at the office. There was practically no time to schedule and prepare for the interview as they contacted me Monday and wanted an interview that week. Although, they mostly asked only behavioral questions. The interviewers were great and easy to talk to. There was no follow-up interview, an offer was made 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 & 10 years? Tell me about something that's not on your resume. Why choose finance as a major? What is your experience with data analytics?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.