Citizens Bank Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Very behavioral. Easy interview. Was called by HR department where they asked very basic questions. Similar to what my past experiences were and how they helped put me where I am today. Then brought into the office and sat with one manager for an hour who asked me about my experience. Nothing technical in the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus portal. Was selected for phone screen - 2 on 1 with alumni from my school. Offered superday, three hours in the afternoon, although I think there was a morning one as well. Mostly 2 on 1 behavioral interviews to determine fit with group. Extended offer within two days.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Quick interview, with 3 senior managers, all at the Vice President level, and one junior level team member. Consisted of many technical questions. Alot of statistical analysis and stochastic calculus involved.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I was asked behavioral questions and to describe a time i failed and what i learned from it. Overall the process was great but I declined the offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on line and then was notified that I was selected for the phone screen.
    First round of behavioral questions and resume-related questions. Standard and basic behavioral and situational questions. Just need to prepare in advance.
    Did not get to the second round.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in March 2014.

Interview

I meet with a campus recruiter; she subsequently referred to me by the wrong name in almost every email.

I completed an online application, had a phone screen, was rejected for the position I originally applied for, was contacted about pursing another position, accepted this suggestion, had an interview in Boston a few days later, and had an offer before I even left the office.

The in person interview was with four executives and we mainly chatted the entire time.

Interview Questions

• One of the executives asked if I enjoyed working as a camp counselor previously and then suggested that I become a teacher (ew no).   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating and they gave me three days to decide.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.