Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Personal Banker I Interview

Interview

Interview was simple behavior questions over the phone. In person was a ton of scenario responses. Overall very easy interviewing experience. You should be able to find most of these questions on any discussion of STAR stories.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Phila, PA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

My experience with this interview process would be be best described as seamless and a true pleasure. The interview process was professional yet at the same time quite personal. As it should be. Thank you.

Senior Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Phone Screening with a recruiter and then an in-person interview with the branch manager. Took about 1-2 weeks for the entire interview process. Overall, both interviews were average and a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went over and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

30 Aug 2020 – Project Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback on our process! We're glad you have a pleasant experience, and are looking forward to having you onboard. Have a great day!

Senior UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I went thru two HR screens and 2 in person interviews. 1 with a Senior Designer and 1 with the Director. Everyone seemed nice enough on the phone. However, this was possibly the most negative and unprofessional recruiting experience of my career. During the final interview I was disconnected due to the storm the previous night. The guy had a power line fall in his yard, which is 100% percent understandable the call would drop. We had barely gotten started actually talking about my experience and ideas so I assumed I would be rescheduled. I received a text from him confirming this. But low and behold the next day I receive a call from the recruiter saying a contractor decided they wanted the position I was interviewing for after previously not showing any interest. I was told about future opportunities that will be available in the coming months, blah, blah, blah. I am not sure how much I believe the last part. I am skeptical that this was any more than a recruiting department avoiding furlough by staying busy and padding their recruitment pipeline. A word of advice...Be Better. If you haven't noticed there is a pandemic going on. Wasting someone's time during a crisis is flat out immoral. I was skeptical about continuing interviewing with these unscrupulous people but was convinced after multiple phone calls and emails from the recruiter to move forward. I can attest I will my best to never professionally associate with anyone I have interacted with at this crass organization. I believe I dodged a bullet by missing out on this opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe my previous experiences, times when I was challenged, etc. Pretty standard, generic interview questions.   1 Answer

11 Aug 2020 – Project Manager

We appreciate you sharing your experience. It’s not how we strive to treat our candidates. A recruiting manager will be reaching out to talk with you, if you’re open to it. There are additional roles opening on our UX team and we would like to see whether you’d be interested learning about those opportunities.

Underwriting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in August 2020.

Interview

The first contact was automatized. I received a txt with time slots to interview and info about the interview process. I had a phone interview with a recruiter next followed by an interview with the Hiring Manager

Interview Questions

• Questions about mortgage finance guidelines and loan saleability   Answer Question

2 Sep 2020 – Project Manager

We're so glad that you had a good interview experience and are excited for you to start your career journey with us!

Senior Customer Service Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (New Haven, CT (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I found the job listing and applied through the Citizens Bank website. I had a phone interview and then an in branch interview with the manager. I did the phone interview on a Monday, the one on one interview on that Thursday and was offered the job the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took a risk at work and how did it turn out?   Answer Question

2 Sep 2020 – Project Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We're pleased to have you onboard!

Senior Customer Service Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yarmouth, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Yarmouth, MA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

4 phone interviews (due to COVID-19) with the process averaging about two weeks total. Everyone I spoke to and interviewed with were all very engaging and made that made the interviews so comfortable! Each phone interview lasted anywhere from 30-50 minutes. I loved how thorough they are and how professional the interviewers were, and yet, they were also very down to earth.
    I am looking forward to working for such a wonderful company!!!

SBA Loan Auditor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

This was a quick 15 minute phone interview asking general experience questions. Very simple interview. Once it was over, they offered me the position and I started a week later.

Interview Questions

• There were not unexpected question from this interview.   Answer Question

30 Aug 2020 – Project Manager

We appreciate you sharing your feedback about our process! And, we're pleased to hear it was a quick experience. Welcome to Citizens — we're glad to have you onboard.

UX Designer Interview

Interview

Terrible communication. I applied May 30th, got a call from a recruiter on June 10 and was told I'd hear back within a week. I followed up and no response. It is now basically July and I still haven't heard anything.

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Very laid back, personable and informative. We did a webex due to COVID-19. I got an immediate feeling that this was a trustworthy person and that Citizens wanted only that on their team.

Interview Questions

• What are you comfortable with ? What hours can you work? What did you do at your last job   1 Answer
    • Q. Would you be able to work overtime   2 Answers

2 Sep 2020 – Project Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear that you had a positive experience throughout the interview process. Welcome to the Citizens family!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.