Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Fast- recruiter found my resume through another career site and contacted me within a day. Phone interview was setup for the following day and manager interview on the third day. Offer was sent out to me on day 4

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Fayetteville, AR (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Month long process. No phone call interview. Called in to meet face to face. Came in a second time to interview with HR and Branch Manager. Got an offer via phone.

Interview Questions

Interview

Easy application process, starts with an online test and phone interview. Recruiters work well to put you in a branch that is not to far from your location. Branch interview is usually with the manager, occasionally you may have a regional interview as well

Interview Questions

• Explain a customer service issue you had to resolve in the past.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cleveland, OH (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Thorough but a good process. Spoke with the direct report as well as the underwriting team and multiple bankers. Meetings and interviews handled through HR department.

Commercial Real Estate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Sat with the CRE team leader and PM. Ultimately wanted to know about me and my experience and we’re not super worried about my technical skills. They did ask a few questions to make sure I knew what I was talking about

Interview Questions

• How would you value a building   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Long on-boarding process - took nearly 2 months to be given a start date - 3 interviews with recruiter, branch manager, and regional manager, then required to wait for open training dates

Licensed Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Albany, NY (US)).

Interview

Three interviews two in person and one over the phone. dress nice wear a suit and be very confident. Shake hands make eye contact and smile. have a former success story to share about how you had helped customers in the past and it lead to sales.

Interview Questions

• when talking with a customer about their outside investments, if the customer said they were all set, how would I overcome this objection?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Lincoln, RI (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Very very long. No concern for people’s time. Took weeks and weeks to schedule interviews or to hear back. First interview over the phone was in May, second interview 1 on 1 was in June. I still haven’t heard back on the position and it is now July.

In-store Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was a bit unconventional in terms of the process(which I didn't necessarily mind). It began with an interview with the regional manager, then the branch manager, and finally a phone screen with a talent acquisition AVP. The purpose of this interview structure was to fill vacancies rapidly by narrowing the application pool right from the start, or so it was claimed. The interview process was overall not bad but a red flag was raised for me when they did not provide any metrics available on expected OTE, which I thought to be odd for a sales role.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a HR rep a few days later. Setting up all the interviews had to have been the worst experience ever. First there was a Skype interview which was fine, but it took 2-3 days just to get a response from the HR rep every time there was an email sent. Once I got passed that and onto the on-site interview, everything was very last minute and the interviewers didn't seem prepared for the interview either. And with all that being said, I never even got a response to what was the status of the position was, after being told I would be contacted within 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.